Update: Cardi is countersuing Candace

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I wish Cardi would just stop feeding the trolls.... Focus on the positive gurl.

she is a troll herself lol

holy scheisse
16 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Ā 

Cardi ENDED america. IconicĀ 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Cardi ENDED america. IconicĀ 

is Cantuce america? does she represent america as a whole? USA is Cardi's main market

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

is Cantuce america? does she represent america as a whole? USA is Cardi's main market

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Catrice is the gatekeeper of the american empireĀ 

elijahfan
35 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

she is a troll herself lol

She is a queen, thank God for Cardi tbh

TimisaMonster

Petty...grown ass women fighting on Twitter and now suing each other over what???Ā 

:smh:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She is a queen, thank God for Cardi tbh

Yes she is, but she is trolling Candace like there's no tomorrow and we love to see it

Ā 

SevenWonder

What dumb hill for Candace to die on. Every single generation has overtly sexual performers (Elvis, Prince, Madonna, Britney to name a few) that the older generation thinks are too sexual and racy and ruining the children. It's a tale as old time. And super boring at this point.

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

What dumb hill for Candace to die on. Every single generation has overtly sexual performers (Elvis, Prince, Madonna, Britney to name a few) that the older generation thinks are too sexual and racy and ruining the children. It's a tale as old time. And super boring at this point.

I mean, nipples are obviously way more dangerous for the youth and societyĀ than gunsĀ :awesome:

SevenWonder
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, nipples are obviously way more dangerous for the youth and societyĀ than gunsĀ :awesome:

This. Times ten.

Oh, also: People like sex. Shocking, I know.

Petty.

Candace attacks Cardi and when she attacks back she suddenly wants to sue. That's not how life works girl, if you attack be ready to accept an attack back

RenegAde

Erm im team Candace on This one

Cardi was stupid for posting a fake tweetĀ  about Candace husband and her brother and thinking it was true just because it was trending on the internet Ā .Ā she is the one with the serial cheater of a husband actuallyĀ 

RenegAde
On 3/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, SevenWonder said:

IĀ  agree but i hate how the media is trying to make us believe that cardi and Megan are the first people to deliver a sexual performance on stage or that they are deliveringĀ Ā some form ofĀ female empowerment anthem . The song and performance is about sex because sex sells , period .

DirrtyPony

They both look foolish here tbh.

How are you going to clap back at one of the biggest Twitter trolls with... a fake tweet?

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Strung out for another taste

Archived