Featured Posts

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I love Cardi and I did not like Cardi's performance. I did find it a little classless. I personally do not care if people are sexual on stage but when it is overtly sexual it just becomes corny imo. That said this Candace lady has been a complete nightmare on social media for YEARS now. She deserves the lashings. She's so toxic and espouses so much BS on a regular basis. Glad Cardi is dealing with her 

CautiousLurker

Does Cardi not know Candace is a far right bigot? I'm surprised she even bothered engaging with her, not to mention treat Candace's reaction as outlandish - it's very much on brand for her...

America is weird.. Suing each other for literally anything :laughga: This woman is clearly a horrendous person and Cardi shouldnt have risen to it and given her any more exposure, her performance was great. People said Elvis was the downfall of America and all that rubbish because he thrusted his hips for god's sake it's the same concept here :triggered:

ItWasntLaauv

Cardi really let her HAVE IT!! Candace really is such a troubled individual, sending her love. xx :heart:

GucciGa

The candice tweets are fake.. Why are you all acting they're real... 

😇

Moonlight on Water
12 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok but what's wrong with being naked, shoving your vagina into another woman’s vagina while thrusting atop her? 

I DIED.

she/her

elijahfan

I wish Cardi would just stop feeding the trolls.... Focus on the positive gurl.

Archived