celeb

Sharon O. accused of racist & homophobic language

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

**** her. I'm fed up. Why can't people love the same sex as long as it isn't harmful. Why hate someone for how they were born and what they're born as.

she/her

I mean, her and the other fashion police people always said disgusting things about celebrities and their bodies. Not shocked, but I’m glad the world is catching up with her behavior. 

Supersonic

I was always bewildered why she was cast in Charm School to teach the Rock of Love girls something about grace & dignity. She was always a foul, bad-mannered, ill-tempered garbage person. The absolute downgrade in comparison to Mo'Nique. 

Genuinely surprised by this. I know nothing is ever as it seems, but the Talk co-hosts always seemed to really enjoy working together, her included. She should definitely lose her job over this though.

GovernmentHookah
11 minutes ago, CCSir said:

Genuinely surprised by this. I know nothing is ever as it seems, but the Talk co-hosts always seemed to really enjoy working together, her included. She should definitely lose her job over this though.

Idk I’ve always sensed a weird vibe from Sharon on that show. I’m not surprised by any of this to be honest.

Anderson123

And to think they invited her to Rock of Love Charm School to teach the girls. :smh:

Aphasic

She DEFENDED her friend Piers Morgan. What were you expecting? It's obvious that everyone carries with certain faults hers was very obvious the minute she opened her mouth to defend a guy who's clearly shown his true colors.

Batwings

Sharon has always been a see-you-next-Tuesday, so I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. 

DiamondHeart326

I hate this cuz I've loved ozzy and the family for forever. I knew she was a bitch but I didn't know it was in a malicious way 🤦‍♂️ I feel betrayed. She needs to just own her **** if this is all true 🤬

Archived