Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

OMG YES PLEASE STILL BE ON!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LittleMonster20

I’m starting to think maybe the reason Gaga was so quiet the last few months before filming Gucci was because she was organizing the tour? I mean Gaga is such a perfectionist and seeing how pragmatic this era has it would not surprise me if they created the tour (stage design, costumes, interludes) and she will go straight into rehearsal after filming Gucci?

Anyway I’m pretty excited regardless of if it will happen or not. If this tour is happening, I’m sure Gaga will put a lot of effort into this so we can dance through the pain for real after a year! :staymad:

bionic
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’m starting to think maybe the reason Gaga was so quiet the last few months before filming Gucci was because she was organizing the tour? I mean Gaga is such a perfectionist and seeing how pragmatic this era has it would not surprise me if they created the tour (stage design, costumes, interludes) and she will go straight into rehearsal after filming Gucci?

Anyway I’m pretty excited regardless of if it will happen or not. If this tour is happening, I’m sure Gaga will put a lot of effort into this so we can dance through the pain for real after a year! :staymad:

Gaga wouldn’t do this thing herself, you know. Probably not even a direct member of her team. It’s a major business transaction/negotiation 

buy bionic

Karen Smith

Omg YAAAAASSSS that means new music video is coming REALLY soon :party: I believe she'll release something after filming Gucci, cause if she plans to have a tour, she has to release something new to build the hype. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, bionic said:

Gaga wouldn’t do this thing herself, you know. Probably not even a direct member of her team. 

I mean she seems very involved in her tours so I’m sure she’d have some input. But it’s probably not true. I just hope it doesn’t become rushed rehearsing like the JWT was after ASIB. 

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Omg YAAAAASSSS that means new music video is coming REALLY soon :party: I believe she'll release something after filming Gucci, cause if she plans to have a tour, she has to release something new to build the hype. 

This belongs in the Chromatica Clowns thread :selena:

OT: at least it’s not cancelled (yet) :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

StarstruckIllusion

PERIODDD SHES ALIVE

If Gaga’s team were to serve, she’d record the tour live and not let some dumb manager ruin it AGAIN, and maybe make coin by selling it as a DVD for the loss of the cancelled shows 

Pop Music

OMG THAT'S MY DATE WE STAN 

EDIT: This isn't new info btw, was announced when the other dates were rescheduled 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I mean she seems very involved in her tours so I’m sure she’d have some input. But it’s probably not true. I just hope it doesn’t become rushed rehearsing like the JWT was after ASIB. 

Same thing will happen here in my opinion...If they didn’t start planning smth in November/December last year 

Archived