💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: "The “Future Nostalgia” era is not over yet!"

noa234

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Omg :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ceres

I mean honestly, this is her biggest era and I don't think she's going to reach this height again. Makes sense to keep it going as long as possible. She was smart to release when everything was held back last year. 

✧ ✧ ✧

FameHookah
3 minutes ago, reelcool said:

Gaga Take Notes On How To Do An Album Cycle Challenge

Been there done that.. lmao TF up untill Joanne promo was on point.

Im still mad about Traumatica tho :(

WTF is MDNA

3 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m bored of the era now :ladyhaha:

I want a new vision just as strong as FN.

girl I've been used to eras lasting as long as two years, and Don't Start Now is barely 1 and a half year old so..
I just wished she was more creative and less lazy when it comes to keeping it alive
that moonlight edition is a mess

Chromatography
3 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m bored of the era now :ladyhaha:

I want a new vision just as strong as FN.

sometimes I’m glad Gaga doesn’t milk eras too much so it makes me envision more of my own thoughts/creativity with the music.

Although I do NEED the FN tour :firega:

why would you be glad about eras being constantly cut short or trashed content. the absolute state of gaga stans to justify this 

She keeps ruining an amazing album lol. Nothing that came after that was worth it. She should have just released more singles from it. A proper music video to Hallucynate, one for Love Again and one for Cool.

Rifek
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

It’s already a single in France I believe, with a new short radio edit, so it stands a good chance :) 

Wow. How did they cut the song? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

sarcamstic

i’m excited! i hope her next album continues the momentum that FN has. DL3 really has the potential for incredible success if she plays her cards right. :firega:

not to play little manager for miss peep, but i think sticking with a 70’s-90’s retro pop sound would benefit her. disco, house, and dance/guitar pop (think britney) really suit her voice. :vegas:

flying like 1000 birds

Reject False Icons

I can’t believe most of the comments are criticizing Dua for continuing the era, like ...

feels like nothing can please ggd, it’s been such a consistent era in the times when we thought that couldn’t happen again, but well I’ll just keep dancing 

TheFame Monster

She’s not “milking” the era. She’s actually giving one. This is not something many artists have done or tried to do in the “streaming” era. It’s usually single 1, single 2, album drop and that’s it. I applaud her for making FN feel nostalgic by giving an actual pop era that I haven’t felt since 1989

Lumiere

Future Nostalgia The Moonlight Edition (Where Do You Think You're Drivin'?) [Guitar Version]

Butters Stotch

This reminds me of Nicki's Pink Friday, then Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and then Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The ReUp. 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived