Gagz4Gaga
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

Glenn Close, nominated for the Oscar and ALSO THE RAZZIE

That's a Queen :bradley:

Gaga for Gucci teas :billie:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Thomas P
27 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Although I don't agree with that statement, we should always separate the movie from the actors. The critics hate the movie, but also the critics nominated Glenn for a Critics Choice Awards, so I think that means they approve her performance, but not the movie. 

You are right. She definitely wasn't bad, but I still think it is probably the weakest of all the acting nominations this year, in my opinion, so I really don't want her to win.

I think it would be amazing if Maria won because it would show the academy turning a leaf in what it accepts as great performances. I also think the grandmother from Minari is fantastic as well.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DoremonLove

Omg walking deads glen got best actir nom:giveup:im so happy for him. I watched his movie Burning. I would recommend it totally:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LG2008
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

They don't dare to not give Glenn her Oscar this time. No one in that category deserves more than Glenn, even if you argue there are better performances because we know many actors won what we call "career Oscar." So give Glenn her damn career Oscar.

Gurl, I agree with you... She deserves at least 2 but not for this performance :fatcat: I actually didn't expect her to be nominated this year tbh :selena:

nodandsmile

Glenn def needs better vehicles than these to win. She ain't getting nothing with these flop *ss movies of hers, but again all decent roles for women of her age in films will go to Streep, then Frances before they go to her! 

actor (supp and lead), director are all locked... Best Actress race is a hot mess. If Gaga was ever involved in one like this, Idk how dramatic lms will handle it 😂

Thomas P

This years races are so competitive. The actress races are truly anyone’s game. Thank god ASIB was before, i don’t even know if Gaga would’ve got in for a nomination this year. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

weed

I want Maria Bakalova to win :vegas: 

I have seen 0 best picture noms lol yikes @ me!! I used to have seen most of them 

Lion Heart

Omg Borat :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pretty happy about most of the nominations except:

— ’The White Tiger’ did an awful job at adapting it to screen, all of the lines are quoted verbatim from the book while removing all the dark comedy that made the book interesting.

— ‘The Trial of Chicago 7’ didn’t deserve its cinematography nom, I thought it looked like a Hallmark movie, the colours, the blocking, the chosen camera were all bad.

’First Cow’ was completely snubbed and it should’ve replaced these two IMO.

Anyway, super happy for Minari (esp. in the acting categories cause both performances were almost entirely in Korean :party:), Judas and the Black Messiah and Sound of Metal!!!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

spector

i hope promising young woman and/or carey mulligan will win :giveup:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Magic Mike
On 3/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, gag said:

First Cow’ was completely snubbed and it should’ve replaced these two IMO.

what would you expect from the **** show that the oscars are innit

Archived