đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Guinness Records officially rewards Taylor Swift

Lighter

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Ugh her fans are more unbearable than normal :cyanlights:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

Regardless of the rewards and accolades, it's really exciting to be a fan of Taylor's. She's so incredibly creative and talented and keeps finding new ways to push her own boundaries while being the best at engaging her fans in unique and immersive ways. Her personal and artistic growth is honestly one of the most fun thing to follow (and be a fan of) in the pop culture landscape (right up there w/ Gaga for me). Can't wait to see what she does next. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Biden Harris 2024

Life's been great since she figured out there all queens.

drag queens you need to calm down GIF by Taylor Swift

Magic Mike
4 hours ago, Biden Harris 2024 said:

Life's been great since she figured out there all queens.

drag queens you need to calm down GIF by Taylor Swift

puke GIF

the way she went for the Lgbtexploitation on that video 

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

which indie artists would you say had better albums?

Someone mentionned arca / grimes higher and I agree. Chris from christine and the Queen too. Also sufjan stevens made several excellent indie folk albums along the years yet I don't think he was even nominated for AOTY or SOTY, ROFT once. Someone like janelle monae also never got AOTY despite having had stellar reviews like the one folklore got, maybe she's not deemed big enough. Plenty of albums got better critics than 1989 back then yet weren't even considered for AOTY while it won.

It always seem like you need to be at least a B-lister in term of commercial sucess to pretend to  win in the big categories... With the grammy's breaking this rule every few years and giving it to an indie artist to keep some tiny indie cred' imo.

PS: A white B-lister is even better to them it seems.

Archived