💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Billie wins ROTY second year in a row

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Can’t even be mad. The song was good. The video showed the strong sibling bond between her Finneas. And it was a commercial success.

BlingNotTheMusic

"fad"

Well deserved imo :vegas:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Rahrahbitchson

All women won at least one grammy, in women month. The power is real, congrats to everyone, the fact that not only one person takes all the categories is good.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Anderson123

Billie deserves no matter what people say. Imagine writing and recording such a cool album with your brother at home and winning Album of the Year before you’re even 20. That’s the dream. 

“Everything I Wanted” winning was such a surprise, especially for her. I feel bad that she can’t show happiness because she feels guilty about it but girl, you’re on top of the world right now. I hope she continues to make great music and I get to see her evolution as an artist. 

Also I feel like the Grammys set this up in some ways so it’d be fair to all the women, but that’s for another thread. 

edengowon
17 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

All women won at least one grammy, in women month. The power is real, congrats to everyone, the fact that not only one person takes all the categories is good.

doja... phoebe...

the artist formerly known as melancholia

littlepotter

This made me so happy :giveup: i can't express how proud i am of her

chaeri pls

Archived