life

Rain on me allegedly received 100k dislikes after tonight’s Grammy win

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

It’s an old mantra we have here, but. The bigger the star, the bigger the target. :enigma:

Bonkers

Take note how sad it is to be over engaged in charts and awards. :vegas:.

This level of caring, it turns out, is not cool. :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Defmix100

is a view only counted if someone plays the video for a certain length of time? I think that used to be the case but I don't know if that's changed

PartySick

How come no one ever told me the comments on that video are so funny? :giveup: The meme comments are just chef kiss.

🖤

Xoxo Adriana

looks like paws down little monsters did their usual thing + made 100k different google accounts to dislike the video:billie:

chile anyway laters to the haters

200.gif

weed

It's so hard to not reply to comments on the video omg "dynamite has more views how did this win" like.. I'm screaming

TSUNAMI
26 minutes ago, moonsago said:

As both an army and little monster I am so sad we are so petty and mean to eachother. I am happy for Gaga & Ari but I am also sad for BTS, they also deserved. The problem is not the artists but the idea of award shows tbh.. sometimes multiple songs deserve to win because multiple ones had impact. This competitive nature in which we consume music (awards, numbers, charts) makes nasty fans and hurts artists. And yeah, they are petty for doing this but guess what, we are not any better. We are over here laughing at them, forgetting how hurt we used to also be a few years back when Gaga would also get used time and time again for views by award shows, for clout and not win/perform. And its true, the Grammys used the boys time and time again for their own gain and even if you don’t like them, their success is unquestionable. Again, I am so happy for Gaga and Ari and I believe they deserve this with all my heart but I also believe BTS deserved it too. I wish we could ‘do’ music in another, less competitive way in the future but that’s just wishful thinking 

When artist performs on the show it creates revenue which means performance is giving much more exposure to a song than when you get to put a sticker 'Grammy winning song' on a single box. 

Looking from an artist and discography house perspective performances are that bitch. 

Cookie Tookie

A bunch of 13 year olds that are off their rocker. Get a damn grip. Doing all this mess over some sh*tty music. 

KennyRichie

This is one of those moments that publicity is publicity at the end of the day. Let’s how they make ROM even more famous.

Sister

A win or lose is just not this serious. BTS stans on twitter are always making BTS look bad and they are very good, sweet and talented young men, it's a shame. BTS even like Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived