Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
Just now, Chromatography said:

has it always been last? i could’ve sworn i always remember AOTY being last. :huh:

Same, I think they changed it this year. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

This program wasn't obsessed with recording all the reactions of the losers and panning to the audience at every opportunity. They still did somewhat, but not as much as in the past. As the night progresses, 4/5 of the audience got all dressed up and lost, usually.

It's an honor to be nominated. Forced smile.

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

You’re just contradicting yourself. Admit your a Taylor hater and move on

I haven't. I'm saying someone should be able to win AOTY multiple times but I personally prefer it to only be awarded once per artist. And I never denied I was a Taylor hater. Most people on this site have been aware of that since 2010. For the record, I can stand her much more now but she's still overrated in my eyes.

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

You have to understand that AOTY was voted on by all the committees together, the entire academy. The other awards were voted on by genre committees. There’s nothing ‘sus’ going on here like a lot of people are implying. 

I know but I still find it hard to believe that they don't gather together and discuss what they're going to do with some awards as some things work out very suspiciously. There are always 2 albums between each Taylor AOTY win. And the second and third win involved her not winning any other awards for the album's songs that night (1989 won an award for its music video but not its song). It's like, every so often, there's a planned Taylor AOTY win. It's too coincidental for there not to be some level of planning involved.

Lion Heart

Seriously...?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Wow...many big artists are trending on twitter here. gaga, taylor, cardi, dua, beyonce, billie, bruno, harry, bts :giveup: Grammys did good with the distribution of awards.. now for ROTY :udidnt:

Rahrahbitchson

Everything i wanted is amazing, all my favorites songs and albums won, my taste jumped out 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

TheFame Monster

Billie always feel like she’s undeserving or is going to get hate. I feel bad that she feels this way. She is totally deserving!

OhHenny2020

Billie Eilish really putting Meagan the Stallion on the spot and failing to acknowledge any of the other nominees. CRINGE

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Lion Heart

So has Post Malone won anything..?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived