💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So I see I didn’t miss much. Cardi and Billie killed it. 

Good year to not tune in. 

I felt the opposite. This was probably the most interesting to watch Grammys  ceremony cuz it was so diff. Usually it’s so boring this one was not. It was a great vibe. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic Mike
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't think any of her albums deserved to even be nominated

someone here with wonderful sense :) 

For oppositive reasons, I also think ARCA shouldn't have been nominated, as she is too good (not like WhiteShift)

StarstruckIllusion

That was a good show yup

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, I meant I'm not saying that there should be a rule that you can only win once but just that I personally think once is enough.

You’re just contradicting yourself. Just admit your a Taylor hater and move on

ZiggyZiggs
16 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The academy have really got to stop doing this - giving AOTY to the album that lost all its nominations up until that point. They did it for The Suburbs, they did it for 1989 (which is also Taylor's album) and maybe others that I'm unaware of and now they've done it again. It makes no sense and doesn't look good. Taylor's now won AOTY 3 times, more than any other female and is now the joint record holder for AOTY wins. And she's achieved it all in just over a decade. Enough now. We get it, Grammys, you like her albums. Now please give other artists a shot at this award. She's won it more than enough times now. You've made your point.

You have to understand that AOTY was voted on by all the committees together, the entire academy. The other awards were voted on by genre committees. There’s nothing ‘sus’ going on here like a lot of people are implying. 

UnknownUser71
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

That was a good show yup

Better than last year... 2020 ceremony was a messssss

Lion Heart

God BTS fans can be the most annoying people sometimes. Occasionally they do some good on Twitter though, when they troll cuckservatives.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ZiggyZiggs
28 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

All this praise this girl always receive is fake, people in the industry knows she have so much power thats why you dont see ANY artist talk bad about her, they are scare of her and jay z, the constant praise is suspicious, ofc she have to make sure everyone knows who the boss is. She is annoying and toxic 

This is such a weird comment lol no words 

Chromatography
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Coming up next

Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Still awaiting it

has it always been last? i could’ve sworn i always remember AOTY being last. :huh:

Cssomeone
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It really isn’t, we just still haven’t recovered from the full on sweep last year with Billie

It doesn't have to do with sweeps. The album which wins AOTY pretty much every time wins the field category it belongs to. Besides Folklore, the only album I can remember from the top of my head which was in the same situation was The Suburbs, by Arcade Fire, 10 years ago

Archived