đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

So because she has already won AOTY before she shouldn’t again? I don’t think she’s sorry she makes good music. Stay pressed:vegas:   I would’ve loved if The Fame Monster, BTW and Chromatica won AOTY and wouldn’t be asking the Grammys to award someone else

Not saying she shouldn't win again (though I don't think any of her albums deserved to even be nominated) but 3 times in a decade is excessive. She's won for 3 different kinds of album now (country pop, pop, folk pop) so I really don't think she'll be able to go in another direction now and therefore will only keep churning out 2 possible sounds for the rest of her days so I see no reason to ever give her more wins in the future. I'd be pleased for Gaga to win just once. This award is so big that you only need to win it once and she has a lot of other awards in addition. I'd rather Gaga won the most awards ever but never won AOTY vs. winning AOTY but never winning again. But just one win would be nice.

Lion Heart

The way I flipped the channel. :ladyhaha:

I'm watching local news btw.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart
1 minute ago, President Biden said:

the fact it takes an entire boy group to sing a generic pop song + BTS Army considers a big room with sparks a “iconic performance” really shows the decline of quality in the industry.

Agreed Mr. President. :popcorn:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TheFame Monster

BTS stans were fuming on Twitter for them coming to the US and didn’t get an award. It turns out they never came to the US:ladyhaha:

Kimmo
51 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Where’s @Kimmo

Sorry I was not interested to watch that Snooze Fest...

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

President Biden

the BTS fad will die out when they continuously lose american awards and eventually break up.

I got drunk

Runway
4 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Gaga won. Bey won, Tay won, Megan won, Dua won 

I guess we're all happy, right? :heart:

Only MPGs allowed :heart:

Regina George

Amazing dancers, beautiful dancers! 

Gagz4Gaga

The fact that they spread out the awards tonight unlike last year when they gave everything to Billie. It should be like this every year

nostalgia’s for geeks

Jose P
8 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Nothing against Taylor, congrats on her win, but it's so weird that she lost everything else (so far) and won AOTY

It really isn’t, we just still haven’t recovered from the full on sweep last year with Billie

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Not saying she shouldn't win again (though I don't think any of her albums deserved to even be nominated) but 3 times in a decade is excessive. She's won for 3 different kinds of album now (country pop, pop, folk pop) so I really don't think she'll be able to go in another direction now and therefore will only keep churning out 2 possible sounds for the rest of her days so I see no reason to ever give her more wins in the future. I'd be pleased for Gaga to win just once. This award is so big that you only need to win it once and she has a lot of other awards in addition. I'd rather Gaga won the most awards ever but never won AOTY vs. winning AOTY but never winning again. But just one win would be nice.

Says “not saying she shouldn’t win again” and then proceeds to say she shouldn’t win again lol

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

Says “not saying she shouldn’t win again” and then proceeds to say she shouldn’t win again lol

No, I meant I'm not saying that there should be a rule that you can only win once but just that I personally think once is enough.

Archived