💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

He should have performed Circles to extend its run on Billboard. Wait is it still there? I dont keep up anymore.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

When did Bey collect so many grammys? I swear her last album was formation and last commercial song was Halo. 

payola

Runway
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This. I said the same thing the moment i see it. She is so corrupt, her power in the industry really scares me

I mean ... she tried to act surprised  but we know how her acting is. hihi :toofunny:

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

When did Bey collect so many grammys? I swear her last album was formation and last commercial song was Halo. 

Even her morning breath will get a grammy nomination at this point. They will give it to her no matter what

nostalgia’s for geeks

Lion Heart

While yall are suspicious over Bey, I'm suspicious over HER.

The artist HER I mean. Like... cmon. She's an obvious plant.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thomas P

Please guys, if she payed for her awards, she would’ve won album of the year by now. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

OhHenny2020

Well, one more hour left, and they still have SOTY, ROTY and what else? Doja Cat? Am I missing anything else noteworthy?

TheFame Monster
Just now, Runway said:

I mean ... she tried to act surprised  but we know how her acting is hihi :toofunny:

Might’ve been better than her voice acting in the Lion King if that says anything:billie:

emig09
Just now, Thomas P said:

Please guys, if she payed for her awards, she would’ve won album of the year by now. 

Agree!

gay engineer

Jose P
30 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

And? Since when are the Grammy’s about commercial success only? Lemonade and self titled were very impactful albums, she literally transformed the way music is released with self titled like don’t deny the impact. I know this site has an irrational hate boner for Beyoncé for some reason, but y’all should make your draggings make sense at least.

Runway
Just now, OhHenny2020 said:

Well, one more hour left, and they still have SOTY, ROTY and what else? Doja Cat? Am I missing anything else noteworthy?

We still need to watch  chromatica lose Best Pop Vocal Album :billie:

edengowon
1 minute ago, OhHenny2020 said:

this is when they surprise us all, and pull out adele, lorde, gaga, madonna, cher and michael jackson in the last five minutes.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

emig09
Just now, Jose P said:

And? Since when are the Grammy’s about commercial success only? Formation and self titled were very impactful albums, she literally transformed the way music is released with self titled like don’t deny the impact. I know this site has an irrational hate boner for Beyoncé for some reason, but y’all should make your dragging a make sense at least.

I love her 

gay engineer

Archived