Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

spector
1 minute ago, JudasJustDance said:

It’ll prob end in the next hour or so :ally:

fück cooking, then, staying in bed :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga
2 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

Wait didn’t Dua get anything yet?

None yet I think? :ohno:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I honestly think she tweeted that because she was already informed she was winning that award.

In that case it's still odd to tweet before receiving it cause then she can't properly acknowledge it lol

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

@GucciGa @xoxo Craig @TheFame Monster @MJHolland @Blake NEVERMIND I DON'T TAKE BACK MY COMMENT-ISH. I unliked GucciGa's comment. I don't agree with saying he's queerbaiting, whether he is queer or not is not our business (although representation would be loved). I'm just happy he's a mainstream boy doing what he's doing with fashion and we know it is genuine based on Liam's comments. The person who I think is actually queerbaiting is Nick Jonas tbh. I feel bad for liking GucciGa's comment I'm sorry but I disagree with them.

I saw you took back your comments and clarify. Thanks for actually trying to understand :kiss:

xoxo Craig

Hopefully Gaga will take best pop vocal album too... I'm off to sleep lmao can't wait any longer

End Racism Now

Judas Society
8 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Its not about him wearing a dress. Literally anybody could do that. Why couldn't Billy Porter have gotten the front cover, someone authentic. Instead we got a white guy playing dress up. If y'all can't see that then I don't know what to say. But carry on twisting my words. I wouldn't expect any less. 

So it's only authentic if a gay man wears dresses? I can't understand why you'd think Harry Styles isn't authentic. We knew him when he was just a kid and he probably coming out of his shell after 1D, figuring out who he is and his sexuality.

Gagz4Gaga

Beyonce rode this Savage Grammy train but won't perform with Megan what's up with that

nostalgia’s for geeks

whoresup
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

Beyonce rode this Savage Grammy train but won't perform with Megan what's up with that

Literally this. She’s sat a few feet away while her verse plays. 

chromatic puzea
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

i was gonna say

she's there too so she might as well have performed

and if not she should've just performed the original version

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

Archived