💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
7 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Imagine this was the year Gaga was nominated for ASIB. I pity anybody up for an oscar. Nobody cares bc nobody has seen any or most of the movies, even more than usual. Grammys are barely registering either. I'm not into the majority of the nominees. I've definitely started to care less about awards in recent years in general but this year is just a wash. I'll always be happy for Gaga to win anything but if she doesn't I couldn't give a damn either. It kind of seems like she's gone passed all of that now. She has nothing to prove. 

She definitely would’ve lost the Oscar this year. The competition for best actress is way steeper than it was in 2019. Grammys however, she would’ve ate them up. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sorcerer
30 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Imagine this was the year Gaga was nominated for ASIB. I pity anybody up for an oscar. Nobody cares bc nobody has seen any or most of the movies, even more than usual. Grammys are barely registering either. I'm not into the majority of the nominees. I've definitely started to care less about awards in recent years in general but this year is just a wash. I'll always be happy for Gaga to win anything but if she doesn't I couldn't give a damn either. It kind of seems like she's gone passed all of that now. She has nothing to prove. 

There are at least 8 actresses competing for Best Actress this awards season so it's not going to be easy. We should also consider that ASIB wouldn't have been released in theaters because of the pandemic.

The Grammys tho. Shallow might have swept.

34 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Definitely had nothing to prove. She's solid 

CannaeDrive

Forgot about this mess, will continue to do so.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LavenderLamborghin

I got up this morning wondering what time the Grammys were on and I came here to check :ladyhaha: Thanks for posting! I love it here

Oyster

This show poses itself as a legit awards show that has proven many times that it’s really just a joke. I hope more artists boycott it honestly and the Grammys just go away 

GucciGa
38 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

There are at least 8 actresses competing for Best Actress this awards season so it's not going to be easy. We should also consider that ASIB wouldn't have been released in theaters because of the pandemic.

The Grammys tho. Shallow might have swept.

I mean more that we would have missed out on the red carpets and promoting. We would have missed out on Carino and Irina looking like a spare wheels around her and Bradley 😂 gaga is one of the few celebs that people get excited for at these events so to have missed out on the Shallow performances (all 3) would have sucked so much 

😇

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Live from her movie set tent in Milan. We love to see it! :applause:

And it transitions smoothly into Million Reasons (Chromatica Edition) :huntyga:

LG7 time now
4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Are Gaga's both categories during the pre-show?

I think Pop Vocal Album is live but I'm not sure

js4754394o9823

sign the petition y'all :classy:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Jonathan2244
26 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think Pop Vocal Album is live but I'm not sure

Think your right unless they change it last minute.

I dont think we will win Pop Album at all, but I want ROM to come through, Its deffo one of her best songs!!! 

Thomas P
40 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

sign the petition y'all :classy:

i love her so much

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Stupid Oreo

Where can I watch it without CBS :interestinga:

Archived