💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
Just now, Gogo Yubari said:

Dua deserves it more than Taylor.

Maybe any other Taylor album but Folklore is the best album there

edengowon
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

Wait, she literally made an album to cater to the grammy's? 

no, but not being recognised for her work made her so insecure about what she was doing that she changed up her entire approach to making music. it's clear that she was always gonna make a folklore after rep and lover, and that's because she wasn't being recognised for number one singles and number one albums.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Gagz4Gaga

ROTY Don't Start Now and AOTY for folklore I am manifestingNNNN

nostalgia’s for geeks

whoresup
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

So who's winning ROTY and AOTY?????

I think Dua should have her moment with AOTY

Regina George

I don’t understand why y’all want Taylor to win her THIRD (3) AOTY? There are artists on that list that have none + they worked extra hard on their records and their records are probably more risky than folklore. Let other people have their awards. I’m sure Taylor is happy with her two AOTY wins. 

emig09
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

ROTY Don't Start Now and AOTY for folklore I am manifestingNNNN

God please

gay engineer

Chromatography
Just now, Autumn said:

no, but not being recognised for her work made her so insecure about what she was doing that she changed up her entire approach to making music. it's clear that she was always gonna make a folklore after rep and lover, and that's because she wasn't being recognised for number one singles and number one albums.

...what?

mamo

congratulations are in order for ms. dua lipa for best pop vocal album!

she truly deserves this award after the era she encapsulated this past year! I know we all wanted chromatica to win but the 'rain on me' win was more than we could have wished for considering the competition gaga was up against!

BE KIND MONSTERS! 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

huttont
5 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

and nomore for the grammys 2023

I cackled and I am a huge swiftie

emig09
Just now, Regina George said:

I don’t understand why y’all want Taylor to win her THIRD (3) AOTY? There are artists on that list that have none + they worked extra hard on their records and their record are probably more risky than folklore. Let other people have their awards. I’m sure Taylor is happy with her two AOTY wins

I can see a hoe wanting Dula winning:billie:

gay engineer

edengowon
Just now, Regina George said:

I don’t understand why y’all want Taylor to win her THIRD (3) AOTY? There are artists on that list that have none + they worked extra hard on their records and their record are probably more risky than folklore. Let other people have their awards. I’m sure Taylor is happy with her two AOTY wins. 

i'd forfeit taylor's other two aoty wins for this one. folklore is far and away the best record up there. the reviews say so. just because she's won two, it doesn't mean she should never win again. if she makes the aoty worthy record, she should win.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived