Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

robbiemalik
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

I need folklore to win AOTY now

THIS! Folklore being paid dust but at least we can hope for evermore can sweep next:lolly:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Congrats to Dua, it was good for a genre win :applause:

I’ll be livid if she wins AOTY tho, although it does look unlikely at this point

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

also if taylor doesn't win, she has a right to be pressed.

remember when she said she didn't get any noms so she had to make a better record? so she made one of the best received records of the year and easily one of the most successful. she deserves a win for it.

I agree that folklore deserves, but after reputation didn’t get nominated she made Lover:stalkga: which I think is her least cohesive album

Anderson123

So happy Dua won that one, she deserves it. She worked REALLY hard all year to get that album out there and nothing stopped her, not to mention the songs are so good.

1 minute ago, Autumn said:

remember when she said she didn't get any noms so she had to make a better record? so she made one of the best received records of the year and easily one of the most successful. she deserves a win for it.

This is why I don't want Taylor to win. It seems like she just wants to make an album for the Grammys and make people feel sorry for her with that "Oh, I have to make a better album then" when she found out Reputation didn't get Album of the Year nom.

Werk

Lil Baby is so cute. It's still such a shame his song about BLM was #3, it deserved to take the #1 spot over TROLLZ last year. F*ck 6ix9ine 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

Wait, she literally made an album to cater to the grammy's? 

Agunimon

70 pages after dragging the grammys for the last few months and saying y'all wouldn't watch it yet  :koons:

Lion Heart

If Jacob (plant) wins AOTY.. :triggered:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

js4754394o9823
11 minutes ago, Jose P said:

And? Since when are the Grammy’s about commercial success only? Formation and self titled were very impactful albums, she literally transformed the way music is released with self titled like don’t deny the impact. I know this site has an irrational hate boner for Beyoncé for some reason, but y’all should make your draggings make sense at least.

The album was called Lemonade, not Formation :bradley:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived