Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

whoresup

First WAP performance and Taylor’s first performance of recent songs ... I miss the days where award performances launched new singles and it was so exciting 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

AOTY will go to neither folklore nor FN the way it’s going, I predict Jacob Collier tbh (which will be great that album was pretty good). It’s just so funny to me because pop stans always thought it was between Dua and Taylor and completely underestimated the less mainstream nominees :laughga:

Werk

@GucciGa @xoxo Craig @TheFame Monster @MJHolland @Blake NEVERMIND I DON'T TAKE BACK MY ORIGINAL COMMENT. I unliked GucciGa's comment. I don't agree with saying he's queerbaiting, whether he is queer or not is not our business (although representation would be loved). I'm just happy he's a mainstream boy doing what he's doing with fashion and we know it is genuine based on Liam's comments. The person who I think is actually queerbaiting is Nick Jonas tbh. I feel bad for liking GucciGa's comment I'm sorry but I disagree with them.

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, BABYL0N said:

No this will be Gagas win ma‘am

She has Pop Duo already. Let every queens have at least one :ally:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

All jokes aside, why would gaga tweet that she was watching the grammys only to go to bed before the preshow was even over. She really likes saying things contradictory to her actions eh?

Marketing, since she win the least she can do is promote the event after not performing (that means she knows she win before they announce it) 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

JudasJustDance
1 minute ago, spector said:

i’m really about to defrost my bolognese sauce and cook some pasta... and it’s 3 am here. how long is this thing? :selena: 

It’ll prob end in the next hour or so :ally:

BABYL0N
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

She has Pop Duo already. Let every queens have at least one :ally:

Wait didn’t Dua get anything yet?

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

All jokes aside, why would gaga tweet that she was watching the grammys only to go to bed before the preshow was even over. She really likes saying things contradictory to her actions eh?

I honestly think she tweeted that because she was already informed she was winning that award.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JudasJustDance said:

Anthony Ramos:kara:

Now this guy right here? A snack :giveup:   and he can sing :giveup:   and he was in ASIB so even more reason to support 

End Racism Now

Bloody hooker

It’s time for WAP :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived