💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez for Rolling Stone India

COOOK

Featured Posts

Bradley
40 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Not this bitch retiring from music and serving more promo than some big pop girls :deadbanana:

But does her fanbase have orange and green cookies? cuz we do.

PxA limited

in the age of so many people doing latin music in spanish language and it being so popular....guurl :hor:

bionic
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

Not this bitch retiring from music and serving more promo than some big pop girls :deadbanana:

She learned from Meghan Markle. 

Im glad Selena is sticking around because she’s so talented. And she looks good on this cover too

buy bionic

COOOK
2 hours ago, Bebe said:

Nick Young Meme GIF

You can say you're retiring while things are already planned to release on certain dates.

KURUSHITOVSKA

"global pop icon" :bear:

She has two globally known songs, she isn't even that known from her acting career :sweat:

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

bionic
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She has two globally known songs, she isn't even that known from her acting career :sweat:

Come & Get It was a hit in Malaysia

buy bionic

FentyGa
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

she’s definitely well known worldwide, not necessarily for her music but most people know who she is. 

When I first saw this pic I was scrolling fast through Twitter and thought it was Lana for a second! Something about the hair and eyes tricked me for a moment.

⚡🐲

Archived