đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey's pronouns are now she/they

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

The thing about these threads is most people jump to “this is offensive/ignorant/disrespectful/invalidating” without addressing the points the other person made. So no one learns anything and everyone gets upset. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

You're actively disrespecting me, every non-binary person here, along with every non-binary ally. 

Well im sorry for that it wasnt my intention to hurt anyones feelings since i am not that kind of person, i just wanted to give my opinion on the topic because i saw people arguing about it, i am sorry if is not the same opinion as many others, i tried to give a respectful opinion i am sorry if i offended someone, i think you can debate a topic without getting angry, we all have different opinions. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

js4754394o9823
7 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well im sure i never have been and you dont know me to say that so stay pressed and please be respectful since i am not disrespecting you. 

If you knew a thing, you would know that it's not even your place to say if your actions were racist or not, but go off

you're so offended because people call you ignorant, but that's exactly how you behave 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MJHolland
Just now, Chromatography said:

ummmm wtf is that bolded part i’m reading, i must’ve missed that mess.

im sorry for all of the non binary people here that have to deal with that. that’s disgusting.

It was the user Chromatican who I think was banned bc of it.

But more subtle hate comes at the words of ppl like that Kanye West user who makes a big deal over a potato's gender, saying that this invalidates the real struggle for queer rights.

And then when someone actually comes out as queer gender.... they jump in the thread to invalidate them. LMAO. 

@Kanye West  - I really do hope you leave soon :)

Aphasic

I'm learning about how to properly use the preferred pronouns people identify with, what's the deal in Halsey's case? I truly believe in respecting and using the correct pronouns once someone has made it clear.

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Deme said:

I'm learning about how to properly use the preferred pronouns people identify with, what's the deal in Halsey's case? I truly believe in respecting and using the correct pronouns once someone has made it clear.

Halsey is fine with both she/her and they/them

That's what that means.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well im sorry for that it wasnt my intention to hurt anyones feelings since i am not that kind of person, i just wanted to give my opinion on the topic because i saw people arguing about it, i am sorry if is not the same opinion as many others, i tried to give a respectful opinion i am sorry if i offended someone, i think you can debate a topic without getting angry, we all have different opinions. 

Your "opinion" is that other people's identifies are invalid. 

Sister, that isn't an "opinion" that's just called being a bigot. 

You have every right to be ignorant if you want, but if you don't want to offend people, then just shut up. Xoxo! 

hoeslay
30 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

The trend is so obviously transphobia, not transness, but they're just too dense to see it :bear: 

SAY THAT BESTIE!!! PERIODD!!!

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Deme said:

It just means either/or

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Jesus can we not have a thread about this stuff that doesn't immediately go sour? :toofunny: You'd think the sexually queer community would be more open to the gender queer community.

Be kind or keep your opinions to yourself. You don't need to belittle, mock, or hate others for being who they are.

And if you take issue with genderqueer people, why are you in a thread discussing pronouns?

đź’š

Archived