đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Chromatica ball could be possible in the USA

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

lady siwa
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think the best at this point is just for her to tour her next album and just include some chromatica songs in it tbh

this ^^^^ or just do some virtual thing for chromatica sometime this year so it’s more accessible and move on from there 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

Hoping this can all happen safely with the months and vaccines to come. But only time will tell. 

I live in the US and just got my first shot because I’m an educator. I know there is a definite possibility of it not happening this year or at all, but with the influx of vaccinations I am hopeful. 

no matter when it happens. I can’t wait to be dancing with all of you 💗 
I miss going to her shows so much.

Alannah

Finish out the Vegas contract as the Chromatica Ball to get it done, resume big world tours when the next album drops. 

spicemuncher

I think this is extremely hopeful but not at all realistic. There is such uncertainty with the virus mutating, new strains, vaccine efficacy on these strains, percentage of vaccinated population, etc. before herd immunity is reached.

If my memory serves me right, Fauci’s timeline has extended to March 2022 for things to resume properly.

Also, this article was from late February and it comes from a discussion the CEO had about Q4 earnings. Obviously that has to have a positive light instead of a negative one, I’d take it with a grain of salt.

I have 5 VIP tickets, I love Gaga but I hope she cancels because even if this goes on, there’s no way I could fly for the show, and even if I could, I wouldn’t feel safe enough and I’ll just be throwing my money away. 

DavidJP

What about the shows that sold out? do the just pick 25% and say "Maybe next time!"? 

If the show is not sold out, they can just stop selling when it reaches 75% sold so if you get a ticket you can at least go! 

Demoncore

I'm not holding my breath until the time comes, and we actually get a confirmation from reputable sources, but that would be amazing!

Lilbit
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

From which stand point you are basing these of? If you are foreigner and using the logic from the place you're from, that is not gonna work.

Alao nobody said anything about plexi glass or any barriers on the OP. What mentioned was reduced capacity which is really OK

As said before, US have a high vaccination rates, much like Israel and UK, which help the covid-19 infection rates to fall significantly, and by May 1st this year, we will start vaccination phase for general people aka people in productive age, and not part of the groups that were vaccinated early (medic, elderly, politicians, to name some), and this causes CDC to issue approval for vaccinated people to gather and live normally again without masks and social distancing. Which in turns help businesses to open uo and start activities again. 

So this is really non issue cos soon everyone in USA who are vaxxed will go back to live normally again.

My point is that it makes a lot more sense to maintain a lock down, and only keep open essential businesses. 
I live in Southern California where protocol allows dinning inside closed tents because they’re “outdoors”. Virtually no one in any retail establishment I’ve been in is social distancing. There’s almost no routine sterilization anywhere. These restrictions, and mandates are a joke. You have to ask yourself whether or not these things are essential regardless of “covid protocol”.  Officials claim they’re protecting small businesses, but the reality is these guidelines protect huge brick and mortar corporations. Logic says that not attending a massive concert during a pandemic at all beats attending a concert with reduced capacity. Same with shopping, dinning, hair salons etc. 

Helxig

Okay so the one thing about NZ doing so well during covid, and having almost no community spread cases since last April, is that we are very low on the list to get vaccines. We won't be getting vaccinated until Q4 of this year, meaning we won't have widespread immunity until 2022. No concerts or shows for us this year :smh:

I bought tickets to see Trixie and Katya for 2020 and they cancelled without refunds, saying they'll reschedule when possible. So my show will have been rescheduled/put on hold for TWO YEARS. Unless they just cancel after a year and a half of waiting :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

This would be interesting to see if it really happens. Imagine Gaga and team working on a stage, floor plan that is safe for the fans..even if most are vaccinated already. And even if im not from the US, being online and seeing the tour pics would be amazing. 

So US folks better get that herd immunity asap, and be a good example for others. Plus, give us excess vaccines :bradley: :sweat:

Mother of Puppies
14 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Either way we’re screwed. If she cancels it then bye bye tour forever but if she goes ahead with it this year, it’ll be super rushed, unpolished and cheap cause gaga already said they haven’t bothered planing the tour since they don’t know if it will happen or not. So imagine the quality if they only get a month to plan and rehearse. 

Get ready for an enigma rehash and jumping choreography if it goes through. 

How many Vegas shows does she still have to do?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

tylertremallose

its highly unrealistic its going to happen this year lol 

Ack1234
15 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Music industry execs have said multiple times that they don’t expect touring to resume until 2022

can everyone just wait 

So why new tour dates and rescheduled in 2021 ??

Darcklighter22

I mean the US out of all places have it most under control so you never know :laughga::derpga:

On 3/14/2021 at 4:39 AM, MotherOfPuppies said:

How many Vegas shows does she still have to do?

If I'm not mistaken she did like 30-40 shows and the contract was for 70 soooo she got some to go.

Archived