💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Britney: Yes, I have kissed a girl and her name is a Madonna

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney answered some ‘fan’ questions again! She spoke about her dream car being a Bentley and that she’s never had one. She talked about falling during the Dream Within A Dream Tour and she also answered whether she had kissed a girl.

It’s sad she can’t buy her dream car and has no access to her money.

Full video:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons

i don't know how much Britney knows about cars, but she has had some beautiful machines, she loves riding cars on the open road, I love her so much for that :excited:, Thanks to the stupid conservatorship, she can't do it anymore, it must be so infuriating, being denied to do one of your passions, I hope she can drive again someday carelessly

4ff493f19a3d76894035c44de7ba6739.jpg 

OMG Britney and Fe

Literally driving brought the shitstorm that came after with her being held against her will, cancelling the residency and the free Britney movement having the most difussion ever

Lighter

yes Britney thank you for answering these questions we’ve been dying to know your answers to:neyde:

KURUSHITOVSKA
22 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Her voice is so shaky and nervous sounding.. 

It's been like this since 2008

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

bionic

<--- Don't forget about this :sis: 

6 hours ago, Tony said:

YAAAAASSS! ❤️  anigif_sub-buzz-26796-1538773481-11.gif

buy bionic

The Child

So she can remember falling on a tour that happened 20 years ago but she has dementia right.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sinfullota

This is obviously an old video. She has that gap between her teeth, but didn't she fix that last year?

Lovelife
19 minutes ago, Sinfullota said:

This is obviously an old video. She has that gap between her teeth, but didn't she fix that last year?

and i'm wondering could it be someone who manage her account? 

Archived