💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's business manager Lou Taylor moves 600m into offshore account

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

People wonder why Britney's only worth just under $60m and where her money is and this happens...

It is possible that Britney's SJB trust money may have been moved to this Stonebridge Ltd Panama company.

Look at the date that it was created: a few days after Bessemer Trust was approved.

For those who don't know, Stonebridge is also the name of the company that Jamie Lynn asked to move the money to (not a Panama company).

Lou Taylor (Britney's former manager) worked for this company as President for nine years.

The current President of Stonebridge, Mitch Martin, has been listed as President (or something like that) of Lou Taylor's company.

Stonebridge's value went up by around $600M in 2020 (same year as JL asked to move the money).

In 2021 their value went down by 600M.... This Panama company was created late 2020.... You do the math.

Let's not forget Lou Taylor suddenly quit being Britney's business manager without notice last year and her and Jamie have been trying very hard not to share their accounting with Britney's lawyer or Bessemer Trust...

A lawyer goes through the docs confirming this:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

At this point only fools can’t see what is actually happening 

Healed My Heart

This is so sad. I want to see justice for Britney so badly.

She/her 💗💜💙

The Child

I knew something like this was going on.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gimme More
48 minutes ago, Regina George said:

At this point only fools can’t see what is actually happening 

Honestly, someone needs to actually f*cking do something! There is SO much evidence of corruption! It gets me so angry! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SevenWonder
21 minutes ago, duskball said:

Can someone explain like I’m 5 

Britney's rich af. But her money is being used to make other bishes rich. And it's shady, shady, shady. 

Gimme More

@PartySick did you know Jamie Spears hired Michael Kane (Michael Jacksons' manager) to be Britney's business manager at the end of last year without Britney's permission or consent? :saladga:

He was dodgy wasn't he in Michael's case after he died, right?

edit:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PartySick
4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

@PartySick did you know Jamie Spears hired Michael Kane (Michael Jacksons' manager) to be Britney's business manager at the end of last year without Britney's permission or consent? :saladga:

He was dodgy wasn't he in Michael's case after he died, right?

edit:

He's the one who pushed for 50 shows instead of the agreed on 10 too, I believe.

Now it's even more personal :madge:

Resurrect MJ to join the #freebritney movement

💚

Archived