Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber won't attend Grammy after snub

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

His nominations literally stole The Weeknd's spots and yet he is complaining like this and not even attending. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/11/justin-bieber-not-attending-grammys-2021-after-rb-snub/

Justin Bieber won’t attend the 2021 Grammys on Sunday because he’s not performing at this year’s show, Page Six has learned.

The “Hold On” crooner’s decision to skip out on music’s biggest night also comes after Bieber — who’s nominated for four awards this weekend — called out the Recording Academy for nominating his album “Changes” in a pop category instead of classifying it as R&B as intended.

“For this not to be put into that category feels weird, considering from the chords to the melodies to the vocal style, all the way down to the hip-hop drums that were chosen, it is undeniably, unmistakably an R&B album!”

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

C387-F6-C6-3-F3-B-476-D-8436-29-DDE4645-

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Rat Boy

Yes this is exactly why I won't be attending the Grammys either. :diane: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD

This is what we called as bratty and entitled.

He didn't change with age afterall.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AphroditeLaydee

idiot... if you didn't want it to be nominated in pop then you shouldn't have let YOUR TEAM SUBMIT IT IN POP

so many better artists could have been nominated instead of him

Starmie25

I'm bout to sound bitter, but agh there were so many actual R&B albums the last couple years that deserved this type of buzz and success - Athena, Take Me Apart, R.O.S.E, TKO, Lianne La Havas, to feel love/d, Ungodly Hour and the list goes on... 

ThisGuyTony

They claimed that “all Grammy nominees are recognized by the voting body for their excellence” but where is the excellence in Yummy or Changes?

0-E4-DEC04-8-B8-E-4-F30-A301-BB33-FEBAAA

Justin Drew Bieber

I don’t see why he’s complaining? His team submitted his work into the Pop category, it’s not the Grammys fault.

littlepotter

I am SO here for all the boys ****ing off and not showing their faces at award shows :vegas:

chaeri pls

Serial Chiller

Hahaha not like I ever spoke up when Scooter submitted my work to the pop categories to get better nom chances hahaha. 

Archived