💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First Official Still From AHS10

joannethenight

Featured Posts

Jose P
5 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

I hate how this became trendy to say. its just simply not true with the majority of the seasons if you actually watch 

Well it happened on Coven, Freakshow, Hotel, Apocalpyse, Cult, so the trend is there. The trailers look amazing, the promotional visuals look insane, the first 2-3 episodes seem extremely promising, and then down the road it loses direction and turns into a mess. Like, I’ve been following the show for a while :bear:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT
15 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

stop going into a thread if you don‘t care about sumn and only want to complain challenge :yennefer:

OT: So excited about this season. The cast is amazing and everything we know about it sounds great. Season 9 was amazing but I want a real „horror story“ again.

you got me sis true lol 

lady siwa
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Coven, Freakshow, Hotel, Apocalpyse, Cult

coven freakshow and cult are some of the best seasons i- :messga: you right about hotel tho 

Jose P
1 minute ago, lady siwa said:

coven freakshow and cult are some of the best seasons i- :messga:

While I disagree, I can see how many would enjoy Coven and Freakshow. But Cult? Really? :bear:
Idk maybe I’m just craving for an actual horror, Roanoke really revived my high expectations for the show.

What kind of scooby doo monster foolery? All we want is a solid anthology story that doesn’t convolute itself trying to fit into the other stories. I’m not here for the nonsensical plot twists that just kind of ruin the “suspended disbelief” aspect of things. Murphy is always doing way too much though so we’ll see.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

lady siwa
Just now, Jose P said:

While I disagree, I can see how many would enjoy Coven and Freakshow. But Cult? Really? :bear:

ngl I hated freakshow and cult when they aired and couldn’t finish either of them but then rewatched both when they went on Netflix and it was so much better for me for some reason. maybe it’s the binging vs weekly airings that throw me off at first? 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Well it happened on Coven, Freakshow, Hotel, Apocalpyse, Cult, so the trend is there. The trailers look amazing, the promotional visuals look insane, the first 2-3 episodes seem extremely promising, and then down the road it loses direction and turns into a mess. Like, I’ve been following the show for a while :bear:

Actually, for me its especially the last 2-3 Episodes. They are not bad but sometimes they don‘t feel very needed in terms of story. Also funny you didn‘t mention Roanoke cause I thought that this was the only season where it went downhill quickly nnn. But apperently a lot of people liked it! I still think that there are no bad seasons, every single has its good and bad moments but they all shine in their own way to me

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Idk maybe I’m just craving for an actual horror, Roanoke really revived my high expectations for the show.

Nnnn not you mentioning roanke after my quote. Well

But this season could bring back this actual horror. At least from the little details we know

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

The Child
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Roanoke is worth watching then? I stopped watching after the first episode lmao

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1984 was an improvement but I really wish they turned down the campiness and amped up the horror and drama. Even though Asylum has its own problems, it’s pretty much the most loved season. So why don’t they try to go in that direction?

The Child
Just now, Bio said:

1984 was an improvement but I really wish they turned down the campiness and amped up the horror and drama. Even though Asylum has its own problems, it’s pretty much the most loved season. So why don’t they try to go in that direction?

Asylum has honestly one problem and it’s the alien thing except for that it’s a flawless season. They should take some notes from Asylum & go down that road while keeping elements from season 1 & 3.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Luke78619

The guy in the forefront looks like he’s gritting his teeth

istg if my prediction of a cannibal season is right I’m gonna need prompting to MOD here

EDIT: maybe they’re revisiting vampires or something 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Dadru

Can't wait! AHS was removed from Netflix sometime ago here in The Netherlands so I kinda forgot about the show but now that Disney+ has it, I can finally catch up. Last week I binged Hotel (yes lmao I'm late) & Roanoke and I'm on Cult now. Hotel was fine, but definitely not the best season. Roanoke is by far the most scary & gruesome season they've ever done, wow! Sad that I see many people hating on it, it was amazing. Just watched the first episode of Cult, so we'll see how that goes.

TimisaMonster

**** ME UP!!! :woot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived