Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Prince William: the Royal Family isnt racist

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Africa has royalty all round since that is how traditional societies are organized. And I have actually met Harry and William in Lesotho during one of their many charitable visits to the Kingdom of Lesotho. They have done amazing work here in past years, including helping to build a football college for the less fortunate. 

They were only able to do that, and inspire alot of people in poor countries, by being who they are expected to be. And given an oppertynity to be. 

If you have a problem with your own monarchy. Don't use Africa and colonialism as an excuse. You are being racist. 

Again, you have no idea how the royal family works. Did you watch the interview with Oprah? They don’t care what happens in Africa. All they care about is their image and how they are portrayed to the world. Will ran a whole mental health campaign yet Meghan was REFUSED help. That family will do anything to look good, that's a fact.

Do you know how the royal family gets its money? It gets its money from ordinary working class men and women. They want a wedding? We pay for that. Someone died? We pay for that. The palace needs a make over? Yup, you guessed it... we pay for that. We pay for everything that family does, including trips abroad to make their resumé look good. 

You simply just don't understand that racism happens all over the globe. You don't understand that the UK is a racist country, and you don't understand that the monarchy is a symbol of racism. If you want you can love the royals, I don't care. I think that's sad, but I don't care. But do not ever deny that the monarchy is a symbolism of racism. 

And I'm not "using colonialism as an excuse". It happened tragically and that family is a fragment of what used to be the British empire, as is the UK union. Calling out racism and calling out for the dismantling of that racist family is important if we ever want to tackle racism. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanStan

The way some of you throw out the term racist like it’s a Twitter hashtag is insane. The word will soon lose any value as EVERYONE will apparently be racist. If you disagree with a topic you’re racist. If you agree with a topic but aren’t black you have no right to speak on it and are racist. If you’re ignorant and trying to learn you’re racist. If you’re black and disagree you’re self hating and racist. Or maybe that’s the point? Everyone is racist? Cancel culture won’t stop until no one exists? It’s soooooo frustrating and does nothing to further a conversation on an any issue.

whoresup

To tarnish the whole family with the same brush is unfair. 
You are not seriously suggesting the whole family are a bunch of racists?!

TasteLikeWhiskey
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Do you know how the royal family gets its money? It gets its money from ordinary working class men and women. They want a wedding? We pay for that. Someone died? We pay for that. The palace needs a make over? Yup, you guessed it... we pay for that. 

All I read is financial woes. Nothing race based. Yet we all should get on a train based on race? That is racist. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Cookie Tookie

Idgaf about this whole royal family situation. We’re entertained by the most idiotic things in this society. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

You were saying? :billie:

That's Harry hun.

You see people who live in a bubble can change when they experience reality. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GucciGa
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

You were saying? :billie:

Uhhh.. That's Harry. 

Dogs Laughing GIF by The BarkPost

😇

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

All I read is financial woes. Nothing race based. Yet we all should get on a train based on race? That is racist. 

What's racist is you denying the royal family is racist

End Racism Now

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's Harry hun.

I can't 😂😂😂😂

What an own goal. 

😇

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's Harry hun.

1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Uhhh.. That's Harry. 

Dogs Laughing GIF by The BarkPost

Really? I thought Harry had ginger hair, not brown

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, GucciGa said:

I can't 😂😂😂😂

What an own goal. 

It still doesn't change anything I said though :billie:  keep supporting racists I guess, you do you

End Racism Now

GucciGa
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Really? I thought Harry had ginger hair, not brown

Dude, it's Harry. Do you want me to post the front page coverage with that photo on the cover? 

😇

xoxo Craig
Just now, GucciGa said:

Dude, it's Harry. Do you want me to post the front page coverage with that photo on the cover? 

Well okay... if it is, fine. He's clearly changed... but if anything, that goes to show how racist a family and institution the royal family is :vegas: 

End Racism Now

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well okay... if it is, fine. He's clearly changed... but if anything, that goes to show how racist a family and institution the royal family is :vegas: 

I'm just pointing out that William has never shown any racist behaviour even in his youth, yet Harry has the cheek to have everyone suspecting it if him. He was kind enough to rule out granny and grandad but everyone else has to be heckled by reporters and humiliated, while standing next to black people. It's a fcking disgrace what he's done and I am mystified as to why so many of you think Harry had good intentions with any of this. I see right through it. Numerous things in their interview have been dismissed or twisted to sound negative, such as Meghan not seeing her passport from the time she entered the Palace until she left. Meanwhile she had been on THIRTEEN vacations in that span where experts said she would have had to present her passport. Her personally. Not the "institution".

Staff keep the passport in a safe place for security, but that's the case for all royals. Not just Meghan. She's acting like she was a prisoner. It's nonsense. But time will tell the truth. I'm just glad that William isn't entertaining it. 

😇

TasteLikeWhiskey
34 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What's racist is you denying the royal family is racist

Nowhere have I denied that. 

I am only saying that you are also racist. You think everything is about race. Racist. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Archived