celeb

MJ Rodriguez & "Papi" on the set of POSE S3

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to MJ Rodriguez & "Papi" on the set of POSE S3
MaybeKermit
28 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I can't wait for season 3, still gutted it's the final one tho :( 

Yeah but I'm glad theyre not overdoing it like almost any other series ! Im glad we're getting 3 short but powerful and killer seasons

Roronoa

Please can someone get a hold of Ryan Murphy and tell him popGa was back and she came out with songs for trans women and vogueing. He might have never even heard of Chromatica for reasons that we can’t speak of. PLEASE GAY INTERN, hear my voice and tell the music director about Free Woman and Babylon. I can’t think of anything more perfect and fitting. :pray::pray::pray::bradley::worship2:  

This is one of the best written shows I’ve ever seen and probably my favorite ever. A third season will perfect to wrap things up.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

it’s what???

ToxicHot

Papi is so fine :flutter::heart: those teeth!!!

And then..... those teeth :wtf: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

myluis617
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm hoping they renew it after the pandemic is over because I'm pretty sure that's why they had to end it at 3 Seasons.  Idk how some people are satisfied with 3 seasons. Like when are we gonna get another show that is so trans inclusive? Probably no time soon. 

duskball

He is so fineeeeeee. Sad and happy it’s ending. We know some shows Ryan Murphy does get dragged out and lose their magic sometimes 

Borislshere

Hate that it's ending. A show full of heart and passion. Since they're going into filming with the knowledge of it being their last season, hoping they will give a proper send off/closure.  Can't wait to see and support these incredibly talented people in their future projects

Archived