Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trumpwatch 2024

bionic
Posted (edited)

Trump's started a feud with the Republican National Committee about using his name for publicity, particularly in fundraising efforts. He says all money and endorsements etc should go directly to him, not to the party, so that he can control it as he wants. So it seems that Trump is still considering running in 2024. :neyde: 

https://www.kabc.com/news/rnc-trump-has-reaffirmed-using-his-name-for-fundraising/

 

In this thread I will track updates related to twice impeached former president Trump's potential 2024 presidential run.

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

Imagine he or one of his minions somehow wins again...it would be a nightmare scenario for America.

  • Like 5
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Imagine he or one of his minions somehow wins again...it would be a nightmare scenario for America.

Rumor has it he's seriously considering Ivanka as a running mate :toofunny: another report says he wants a "woman- white or black"

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

another report says he wants a "woman- white or black"

Ah yes, a totally normal way of referring to a woman :rip: 

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Delaytica

I'm scared for my flop country because United States citizens have proved they're stupid :lana:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricksies

Ivanka will definitely become a political figure and run one day. 

I can see Trump 2024 being a real thing if Biden keeps breaking promises and doesn't deliver. Sure he's done some good things, but he still has a long way to go.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SEANGT

We been knew Ivanka is coming to the white house since 2016. It's how fascism works. Democrats are running out of time to pass the massive legislation required to safeguard our democracy and get people on their side for the next elections. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G

I have a feeling he'll want to push Trump Jr or Ivanka.

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PussPuss

When y'all gonna realize Republican in-fighting is good for us. :triggered:

Free Pussin'

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
11 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

When y'all gonna realize Republican in-fighting is good for us. :triggered:

We've seen time and time again that Republicans always fall in line in time for an election, so it doesn't realy matter

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
Posted (edited)

Imagine if Ivanka becomes the first Female President in USA :air:

Edited by Dulo Peep
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HuffsAhoy

With the lack of backbone the Dems have shown since taking complete control in January, America needs to brace for a Trump return to power in 2024. If it's not him it will certainly be one of the minions from the alt-Right. There has been way too much complacency since Jan. 20, 2021 and it scares me; we can't let our guard down. 

Rain on Me
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Trump's started a feud with the Republican National Committee about using his name for publicity, particularly in fundraising efforts. He says all money and endorsements etc should go directly to him, not to the party, so that he can control it as he wants. So it seems that Trump is still considering running in 2024.

Or, you know... he just wants money.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJHolland
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

With the lack of backbone the Dems have shown since taking complete control in January, America needs to brace for a Trump return to power in 2024. If it's not him it will certainly be one of the minions from the alt-Right. There has been way too much complacency since Jan. 20, 2021 and it scares me; we can't let our guard down. 

That was legit like 6 weeks ago and you're already convinced of a doomsday scenario in 4 years...

(And in those 6 weeks Biden delivered on what was by far his biggest campaign promise — massive COVID-19 relief.) 

Y'all need to chill pls  

OT: you love to see the girls fighting! 

Edited by MJHolland
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Biden

That’s presuming he stays alive that long.......

 

 

Just saying! Biden is in better physical health. He still exercises regularly. Trump has serious obesity and heart problems.

I got drunk
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...