COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Soccer stans at their worst

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Is this random wth happened im confused

FC Barcelona is playing with PSG this week in Champions League. Shakira's partner is FC Barcelona player. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

FC Barcelona is playing with PSG this week in Champions League. Shakira's partner is FC Barcelona player. 

ohhhhhh

FentyGa
3 hours ago, The Fame said:

I don't even understand why they think she specifically is "slutty" out of all the pop stars? If anything she's more...exotic dancer/sultry, and from what I've seen her social media posts are all pretty normal?

Also, sorry if this is really inappropriate, but what is the translation of that blue sign? I'm reading it as 'Shakira is of everybody." ??:emma:

3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Shakira is for everybody. Tho it's still confusing to me and I speak Spanish. But your translation is word for word. So your guess is as good as mine. It could also mean Shakira belongs to everybody.

in english someone being ‘for everyone’ basically means they’ll **** anyone who wants. an open book. same thing as saying ‘they belong to the streets’

basically just slut shaming

HausofGabo
3 hours ago, The Fame said:

Also, sorry if this is really inappropriate, but what is the translation of that blue sign? I'm reading it as 'Shakira is of everybody." ??:emma:

It would be something like “Shakira is from all of us” like a thing they can all use.

Archived