Purrrrrr 18,535 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 well i hope he doesn't lose too much bc his funding into space exploration is something i need to see come to fruition before i die Meow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 I'll take it if no one wants it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quasi 11,048 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 Poor thing. Must be crying. Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
venuspop 807 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 oh nooooo, the tragedy rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted March 7, 2021 Share Posted March 7, 2021 This f*ckin thread insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted March 8, 2021 Share Posted March 8, 2021 4 hours ago, alsemanche said: tiny_violin.jpeg I needed this laugh today, thank you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted March 8, 2021 Share Posted March 8, 2021 2 hours ago, littlepotter said: The way I'll never understand stocks I only slightly understood them in GTA and that’s enough for me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,784 Posted March 8, 2021 Share Posted March 8, 2021 Omg thank god Biden passed the $1400 checks I’m sure he’ll survive off of those Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,784 Posted March 8, 2021 Share Posted March 8, 2021 3 hours ago, littlepotter said: The way I'll never understand stocks It’s just a graph if rich people’s feelings and nothing more Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.