Brazil COVID-19 variant wrecking havoc in entire country

Morphine Prince

• Shook 2
  • Sad 3

Economy

Oh no :ohno:

How is vaccine rollout going there?

julz

Its crazy out there, WHO should do something. Their govt is not really doing much as it seems:crossed:

TimisaMonster

Wow wtf that's so scary :shocked:

Stream my new single🔹️"Sapphire Phoenix"🔹️on Spotify!

Flawless

The president is an a****** and is giving two f**** about the virus, the people and the vacination. He didn't bought enough vaccines and the process is happening really slow for the size of population of the country. A total tragedy.

i had a feeling so peculiar that this pain would be for evermore.

Bio
36 minutes ago, Economy said:

Less than 4% of the population has been vaccinated since it started and we’re already out of vaccines because our ****ing clown president didn’t buy any when it was offered to us. 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

LateToCult
52 minutes ago, Economy said:

Not great. They fumbled acquiring vaccines for large portions of their population.

• Sad 1

KanyeWest

The president is Bolsonaro, it's like having a monkey in charge

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Not even close to finish the risk group...I wish international leaders could speak up about Bolsonaro. He is not buying vaccines, it took ages to our ‘health surveillance agency’ to approve the internacional vaccines and he’s discouraging his idiotic supporters to get vaccinated. It’s an absolute chaos.

Last month some hospitals ran out of oxygen tanks and people died because they couldn’t breath. Even Venezuela sent us some tanks to help! And our  minister of health stated he was unaware of the low oxygen shortages! he supports Bolsonaro as well, so...

i love you lots like polka-dots
  • Sad 1

Sneaky Oliver
Posted (edited)

Next week I’ll become a healthcare worker on frontline of covid fight and I’m kinda scared. I had covid a year ago and it was not so bad (I didn’t need hospitalization). But we’re actually in our worst phase out of all these pandemic times right now. Even worse than back in March/April 2020 when I got sick.

All ICUs in my city were 100% full so we’re into another lockdown right now. 

I’m scared because even though I kept going to grocery stores and gym (when it became allowed back in September) and I did a lot of charity work in June/July, I still proceeded to follow all the precautions and was not close to anyone but now I’ll have to take care of people with covid and I can potentially get infected.

I just don’t wanna let the whole chaotic scenario to keep me from starting my new job, it’s like the first step into my career! :ohno:

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
i love you lots like polka-dots
  • Love 3