💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj stans are dramatic af

President Biden

Featured Posts

President Biden

fabulous lady gaga GIF

I’m so over it. The good sis hasn’t had a solo radio hit in a decade, her aesthetic is dated af, and they act like no other woman is allowed to rap.

Imagine if Gaga acted like she invented colorful hair, electropop music, and still made songs like The Fame. People would LAUGH.

Why tf does Nicki’s little internet cult get away with this?

I’m so sick of the stans of a woman who uplifted 6ix9ine POST IMPRISONMENT acting so morally righteous 24/7

I got drunk

weed

I've gotten word the Barbz are gathering in masses to invade your house as I type

js4754394o9823

We all are dramatic af

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Enigma

I love her as an artist but this woman is long overdue for cancellation. You’re ****ing disgusting if you can let the 6ix9ine **** fly by. TWICE.

Rahrahbitchson

Honestly whoever stans Nokia Garbaj needs help ASAP 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

PxA limited

This one has always been so toxic. One of the true mean girls, but with a real psycho coo coo twist that makes her kinda dangerous.

Jose P

I mean, but LMs do act like Gaga invented crazy outfits, wigs, and theatrics lol. Y’all shouldn’t be saying anything this fanbase is as psychotic, delusional, and rabid as all the other ones. They’re all the same, at least when it comes to big artists.

The Z
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Y’all shouldn’t be saying anything this fanbase is as psychotic, delusional, and rabid as all the other ones. They’re all the same, at least when it comes to big artists.

I wouldn't go that far, we're not nearly as toxic as Beyoncé's fans or the BTS fans

That said, the thread itself is very dramatic :trollga:

Jose P
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I wouldn't go that far, we're not nearly as toxic as Beyoncé's fans or the BTS fans

That said, the thread itself is very dramatic :trollga:

BTS fans are a whole other league, nothing compares.

Beyonce stans, yeah I would say LMs are on the same level. Just check ATRL, Twitter, or even this site honestly. It’s hard to find a fanbase of a big artist that’s not insane.

RainingOnMe

All "stans" are dramatic, toxic, and gross. Stan culture itself is counterproductive to society and needs to be ceased immediately.

The things stans will do for their idols/anything surrounding their idols is sickening and disturbing.

ToxicHot

:lmao:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

The Z
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

BTS fans are a whole other league, nothing compares.

Beyonce stans, yeah I would say LMs are on the same level. Just check ATRL, Twitter, or even this site honestly. It’s hard to find a fanbase of a big artist that’s not insane.

Honnestly we're far from being perfect, but I don't agree, we just can't be compared to Bey's fans (as a whole group, not each fan individually obviously). They cyber bully every person who praises another female artist, it's pathetic to say the least. The worst thing about us is how we treat Gaga's team (which is REALLY bad too let's be real) 

And yeah you're right, the BTS fans are... from another galaxy probably

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived