Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle's Suits co-star defends Meghan and drags Royal Family

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she put herself in this place, she wouldn't even look at Harry if he wasn't prince

That's not how falling love works. Even if she knew she'd get some flack, she would not have imagined how absolutely viciously she'd be attacked.

That's like saying because Gaga's in the spotlight she deserves hate.

You people have so many double standards and it really is underlying racism.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I apologised for calling her a ‘slut’. She literally cheated on her ex husband, she sent him her wedding ring through the post. 

You say this as if Dolly Parton isn't a cheater :sharon:

You might aswell just admit you're racist at this point.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Rahrahbitchson
11 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

From what I’ve heard she has done some naughty favours to directors to get where she is, that is how she got onto Suits. 

That does not give anyone the right to criticize her, if that is the person that Harry wants to be with, people have to respect that, this woman has been unjustly attacked because she is not white like Kate, where was that energy for Kate? We see the world attacking a MOTHER but forget the sexual accusations against prince Andrew and then we go through social media proclaiming ourselves for rights, this is just disgusthing, there is more than that bullshit excuse "people see through her" behind all of this, this is pure racism. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Better Day
14 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Dolly Parton has been married to the same man for 55 years. Not cheated once. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
11 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

That does not give anyone the right to criticize her, if that is the person that Harry wants to be with, people have to respect that, this woman has been unjustly attacked because she is not white like Kate, where was that energy for Kate? We see the world attacking a MOTHER but forget the sexual accusations against prince Andrew and then we go through social media proclaiming ourselves for rights, this is just disgusthing, there is more than that bullshit excuse "people see through her" behind all of this, this is pure racism. 

I don’t like one member of the royal family. They are all corrupt self entitled, self righteous pompous tories. 

Together You And I!

Debithius
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Well i'm in the UK and seeing it first hand how they are treating her - it is VERY much about her race.

Exhibit a:

Okey but, that's a few out of....how many articles? 

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Okey but, that's a few out of....how many articles? 

Literally hundreds if not more. You said earlier you’ve not followed enough to know, so educate yourself before making comments like ‘it’s only a few articles’. If you don’t know much you might aswell not say anything.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PxA limited
37 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Literally hundreds if not more. You said earlier you’ve not followed enough to know, so educate yourself before making comments like ‘it’s only a few articles’. If you don’t know much you might aswell not say anything.

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Why call people racist when they're clearly not? 

You realize you are making it worse by doing that? It's like the boy who cried wolf. Calling racism anything negative someone says about someone who is of color. Overuse of a certain term, especially like this leads it to becoming a joke.

PunkTheFunk

I think the way she was and is treated by the press is absolutely horrific. But what has always rubbed me the wrong way about Meghan is that she puts on this image of a naive person who just happened to fall in love with a Prince and "oh no! The royal family is treating me so poorly oh poor me." She knew exactly what she was getting into and she still went ahead with it. Doesn't mean the way she is treated is right, but let's not pretend like this whole thing isn't a calculated move to further her celebrity.

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

STOP.

People are hating her mainly because she is a POC.

Disgusting double standards.

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

14-5e1dd0d3ed737__700.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-15_at_16.57.58.width-Meghan-Kate-Headlines-8.jpgbrand.jpg

The stories about flowers. :deadbanana:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

On 3/5/2021 at 6:44 PM, Gimme More said:

I hope you're both proud of attacking a pregnant woman who is quite obviously being targeted because of the colour of her skin.

We'll agree to disagree, so we do not go in circles.

I really don't think it's her race that's the most important factor in this.

I think what singles Meghan out is that she is American and she is known in the Hollywood elite circles, which the media and public dislike (as we saw with Trump's rise).

My impression is that some people see her behavior as a bit self-serving or self-centered because of having this Hollywood past. Harry's former famous girlfriends (who were white) received very similar coverage - Meghan's is now amplified because she chose to marry him and is going to be compared to Kate Middleton like Harry is to William.

Now if Meghan was a less well-known, possibly British POC who had a similar background to Kate, things would probably be different.   

Being pregnant should not change how she receives criticism or praise. She's still the same individual regardless.

Chuckles
1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I think what singles Meghan out is that she is American and she is known in the Hollywood elite circles, which the media and public dislike (as we saw with Trump's rise).

My impression is that some people see her behavior as a bit self-serving or self-centered because of having this Hollywood past. Harry's former famous girlfriends (who were white) received very similar coverage - Meghan's is now amplified because she chose to marry him and is going to be compared to Kate Middleton like Harry is to William.

Now if Meghan was a less well-known, possibly British POC who had a similar background to Kate, things would probably be different.   

Being pregnant should not change how she receives criticism or praise. She's still the same individual regardless.

I do agree with the bold. She already had a profile and history as a Hollywood celebrity from which the media can build on and attack. Second to that is race, no question.

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Are you from the UK? 

I respectfully disagree, If you were from the UK you’d clearly see she IS being treated differently because of her race, none of Harry’s girlfriends were treated anywhere near as bad as Meghan!

Its really sad when people discredit and attack a woman of colour for being open and defending herself against racism (I’m not directing this at you).

Meghan is seen as the ‘angry black woman’, she’s literally just defending herself. I guarantee if she was white none of this would have happened - the way she is being vilified is disgusting and as a British person it makes me embarrassed to be British. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived