Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties dox and harass writer Carrie Courogen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JazzGa
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

That would never hold up in any court of law lol 

See comment above yours, someone else already said that.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

*people make a joke about Taylor having dated many men*

TSwift: "Y'all should go to hell. Happy Women's month I guess" 

*swifties harass and doxx female writers and actors of the show*

TSwift: *chirping noises"

HuffsAhoy
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

If nobodies can sue Katy Perry for "copying" their Soundcloud rap, then why not this? 

Copyright lawsuits are an entirely different ball game. There could be evidence one party copied another but there is no proof that a pop is responsible for the actions of their fans. Unless they gave a speech inciting such behavior. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Definitely siding with the writer on this one. 

Someone who possesses as large of a platform with immense influence such as Taylor Swift should be able to handle a redundant, played out joke without making a public spectacle about it. 

At any rate, it's just not worth having a Twitter if you're in the public eye.. What are you really getting out of it? Have a PR person manage it for you and use it for advertising, and that only.

MadreMonster

If I was a pop star, I’d definitely speak more about how this type of behavior is not acceptable. I’m not sure why celebrities don’t do this more often?

Also - Stans need to realize that not everyone on the planet is going to agree with them and that’s ok.

chromatic puzea

theses stans are embarassing themselves soo much

claw foot butter face????

goodbye

do u like the jojo siwa song

spector

well, those sexist, misogynistic “jokes” made an extensive period of tay’s life, especially her mental health, absolute hell. she was globally harassed and hated. 2021 is a post-woke era in which a female writer that takes themselves seriously and has artistic/political merit to their work can no longer allow such “jokes.” i do not feel sorry for them. one would say, they’re “playing the victim.” take some responsibility instead—taylor did and was proven right, time and time again. :flower:

stella + elliot = stelliot

vyniildisk
33 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

One of these people who have been harassed and doxxed needs to sue the pop star who the stans are doing all this in the name of.  That's the only way it'll get taken seriously. 

What? No! Can you imagine the lawsuits Gaga would have by now because of us?

Agunimon
5 minutes ago, spector said:

well, those sexist, misogynistic “jokes” made an extensive period of tay’s life, especially her mental health, absolute hell. she was globally harassed and hated. 2021 is a post-woke era in which a female writer that takes themselves seriously and has artistic/political merit to their work can no longer allow such “jokes.” i do not feel sorry for them. one would say, they’re “playing the victim.” take some responsibility instead—taylor did and was proven right, time and time again. :flower:

They're playing the victim by pointing out that a celebrities obsessed fans doxed them and are harassing them on multiple platforms? Interesting.

Versace

This is literally how every fandom of high profile celebs act online. The hypocrisy is at a peak if anyone is gonna try to make this a "Swifty" thing. Like my God, some of you need a major reality check. 

Magui

How the hell this people find personal information, phone numbers, emails... it's scary. 

What is it about Twitter that makes so many people so vicious omg :deadbanana: just look at cat videos and post your lunch and chill out instead of sending people this kind of harassment

⚡🐲

SevenWonder

Reason number 8 million I'm not on Twitter. B****es be crazy over there!

Archived