💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B deactivates Twitter amid backlash over doll release

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B deleted her Twitter after fans complained about the star’s doll release instead of new music.

Out of frustration, the rapper took to her Instagram Live to air out her feelings about fans bullying her into releasing music instead of signing on for other business ventures.

"I have so much pressure. I'm working on a lot of s–t to please people," she shared. "I wanna please my fans, because y'all been asking for something from me for a very long time that I can't say, and I'm doing it for ya."

While reacting to fans complaining, "‘You're dropping a f–king doll, we want an album!'" Cardi asked the question, "How am I supposed to be rich? How am I supposed to build my net worth?"

The backlash ultimately led to the rising businesswoman to deactivate her Twitter account.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Didn't she release a song (lead single?) a few weeks ago? :derpga:  are her fans ok? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

Reminds me of HL :vegas:

Well lets be real... how many people actually care about Haus Labs compared to how many care about music? :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Jill
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Didn't she release a song (lead single?) a few weeks ago? :derpga:  are her fans ok? 

Says the fan of a singer that is literally the victim of something very similar :poot: It's quite possible her fans are self-centered and want more and more just like the many LMs we all know.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jill
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well lets be real... how many people actually care about Haus Labs compared to how many care about music? :huntyga:

Judging by the success of Haus Labs, many more than fans would let us believe.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

That's....that's literally my point :sharon:

It's definitely annoying as hell when people spam about wanting more music/an album/etc. from an artist, but it's pretty much a meme. I don't think it's worth treating comments like that so seriously.

BabylonChristmas

Reminds me of some behavior from other fans we know, amirite? :ladyhaha:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Jill said:

Says the fan of a singer that is literally the victim of something very similar :poot: It's quite possible her fans are self-centered and want more and more just like the many LMs we all know.

I understand LMs frustration at gaga cause she's barely doing anything for chromatica while she's constantly promoting other brands (regardless of why, Im just saying what's  happening), but Cardi is always active on socials, her song dropped very recently, and she's always present from what i can tell so it's weird to act like they're dying for any crumb of material  

also that doll is her own doll, not a watch for another company or whatever

Soft, soothing, and succulent

(Sorry to make this about Gaga instead of Cardi but) Imagine how this site would reacts if Gaga straight-up deleted her social media instead of just being absent from it for stretches of time... total armageddon, and the finger-pointing would never end. Maybe we should collectively take a moment to be grateful she hasn't, with the way some fans speak @ her :green:

⚡🐲

Jill
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I understand LMs frustration at gaga cause she's barely doing anything for chromatica while she's constantly promoting other brands (regardless of why, Im just saying what's  happening), but Cardi is always active on socials, her song dropped very recently, and she's always present from what i can tell so it's weird to act like they're dying for any crumb of material  

The basic premise of fans not understanding the singer doesn't owe them sh!t is the same

xoxo Craig
Just now, Jill said:

Judging by the success of Haus Labs, many more than fans would let us believe.

I mean, yeah it has success. But most fans are here for the music - not something like make up. Make up products are way more expensive than a full LP at full price. The make up market is lucrative and it doesn’t take the same number of people who buy or stream music to make the make up products a success.

But is it groundbreaking? No. The make up offers nothing new to the beauty world and many MUAs have said this. Don't get me wrong... the photoshoots from it look incredible.

The number one thing that people are looking for from Gaga is music, followed by more acting roles, then the other stuff like make up. I genuinely think most fans don’t care THAT much about Haus Labs compared to if Gaga dropped a new album

End Racism Now

myluis617

One day she is gonna come back and nobody is gonna care she does this too often. She should just ignore the whining fans.

Archived