🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Framing Britney Spears

Gimme More
Posted (edited)

This all too 'me, me, me' but on a positive note hopefully some of her 200million+ instagram followers watch the documentary after seeing her story! The more people that see the documentary the better.

Everyone keeps ignoring the 'conservatorship' which is annoying :saladga:

 

Edited by Gimme More
#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edu

Aren't they like friends with Lou Taylor or something? :oprah:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
Just now, Edu said:

Aren't they like friends with Lou Taylor or something? :oprah:

Must be why she didn't mention the c-ship :saladga:

#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas

Wish she mentionned the c-ship too :rip: girl get your lawyers on the case

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
Posted (edited)

i love how immediatly made it about herself

well at least she posted about it, they have a massive platform

Kylie next please

Edited by Dulo Peep
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef

I felt like I was reading a synopsis of her own documentary lol 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest

I dont see the link of her pregnancy and Britney being in a conservatorship :ladyhaha:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sine From Above

Why does she have to post a selfie including herself?? This woman just needs to be put in the trash where she belongs.

Flying like a 1000 Doves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Why does she have to post a selfie including herself?? This woman just needs to be put in the trash where she belongs.

Y’all will always find something to complain about. Why wouldn’t she? She literally posted their selfie to show that she herself met her. 

OT even tho she didn’t mention conservatorship, she did mention the situation and the documentary which itself speaks about conservatorship. Everyone who sees it will know about what is happening to her now. This is great for the movement. First Dua and now Kim. Great publicity!

Edited by Regina George

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

All the celebrities are acting like "the paparazzi being mean to Britney" is the important part of the story when it's not. Paparazzi culture is not like that anymore. The important part of the story is the conservatorship and control of a woman's finances, decisions, and medications by an alcoholic absentee father :crossed:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

All the celebrities are acting like "the paparazzi being mean to Britney" is the important part of the story when it's not. Paparazzi culture is not like that anymore. The important part of the story is the conservatorship and control of a woman's finances, decisions, and medications by an alcoholic absentee father :crossed:

they r just lazy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sine From Above
58 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Y’all will always find something to complain about. Why wouldn’t she? She literally posted their selfie to show that she herself met her. 

OT even tho she didn’t mention conservatorship, she did mention the situation and the documentary which itself speaks about conservatorship. Everyone who sees it will know about what is happening to her now. This is great for the movement. First Dua and now Kim. Great publicity!

There are other pictures of Britney to put on her story...she did the same thing with the Manchester bombings in 2017, the woman always finds a way to make things about herself.

Flying like a 1000 Doves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLikeMexico

And she still made it about herself...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...