other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Is this fake ? Post been removed! 

Someone asked to remove the post 'cause its too early and people are bombarding stores asking about it.

• Thanks 1
Ack1234
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Someone asked to remove the post 'cause its too early and people are bombarding stores asking about it.

Yes that’s me sorry but stores haven’t got a clue and asking where the info is coming from x

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Yes that’s me sorry but stores haven’t got a clue and asking where the info is coming from x

This account is known for always "leaking" upcoming vynil releases so it's pretty much confirmed.

Batwings
5 hours ago, Live To Tell said:

they were on their on the day this year

They had to change a lot of stuff last year (like splitting it up into three separate days), and they relaxed the rules a little bit. 

For this year, it's being split into two days, but I'm not sure what may change or stay the same regarding the rules. 

I know there are some stores that don't follow the guidelines, but they are very few because they can have their privilege revoked and not be able to sell any RSD titles, and RSD makes them a great deal of money.

• Like 1
babs
On 3/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, RAMROD said:

You do not really play these particular RSD vinyl, gurl. It's strictly for collecting since it's only pressed in super limited number. Even unwrapping the seal is already too much, unless you got another copy that you can keep in mint condition. :bradley:

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy :vegas:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
RAMROD
38 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Any new info about this? 

Not until a week or two before the D day

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Juanlittlem
41 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not until a week or two before the D day

Wasnt a list of items supposed to be released in early April?

Sine From Above
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The Instagram account that announced it confirmed the date with me! I really hope the vinyl is real, I just don't understand why they didn't release the vinyl with a cover.

Edit: I've just looked on UO and they've removed the dates for the Joanne vinyl, hopefully they've got some in :enigma:

Edited by Sine From Above
STREAM BORN THIS WAY
shoful
1 minute ago, Sine From Above said:

The Instagram account that announced it confirmed the date with me! I really hope the vinyl is real, I just don't understand why they didn't release the vinyl with a cover.

Wait do we know what the exclusive vinyl is? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Record stores that I have contacted said they usually won't know what vinyls available until a week or two before the day. We will see

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Sine From Above
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Wait do we know what the exclusive vinyl is? 

According to Addiction to Vinyl, it's being released on a trifold with a highlighter yellow vinyl, fan zine and booklet with a black commercial vinyl with the gatefold being released after.

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Shook 3
chromatic puzea
17 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

According to Addiction to Vinyl, it's being released on a trifold with a highlighter yellow vinyl, fan zine and booklet with a black commercial vinyl with the gatefold being released after.

manifesting this:legend:

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe