💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice:

If you have a local record store or one within reasonable traveling distance, try to get in good with them. Make conversation with the people who work there (bonus points if it's the owner). See what their policy is for RSD shopping. Record stores have super strict guidelines they have to follow for RSD, but they do have a little bit of leeway with what they can do. For instance, my local record store will take requests in advance if you let the owner know what releases you want, but he's not allowed to hold them for you, so you have to be there to buy them. 

Also, and I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: get there long before they open. This is a very popular event for vinyl collectors, and I have been to RSD events where there was a line of 50+ people an hour before the store opened. 

If you don't get the releases you want, don't freak out or have a meltdown. Many record stores will put their remaining RSD stock online the day after. (They're not allowed to do it on the day of, but after that, they can do what they want.)

Also, if you want a bit of reassurance, the vast majority of people who show up for RSD are classic rock fans, and most of them probably will have little interest in a Lady Gaga release. I'm usually able to get whatever pop releases I want fairly easily at these events.  

I hope this helps! 

This is accurate because I have friends that attended one of these in Summer 2019 I believe and they were able to snag some Britney vinyls. Agreed to your point that rock genre fans would go there hoping to snag a Britney or in this case a Gaga album unless they're obsessed with her like the rest of us on here.

• Like 1
MessyTop

Update: I’m hearing from the vinyl insiders they are expecting 10k copies of the pressing for RSD. That’s good news, the more copies the better. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
SpookyKid

WHY WHY WHY AM I POOR

WHY MUST I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH SHITTY ECONOMY

WHY WORLD

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • Like 1
Anderson123

The best Gaga album cover and super limited and expensive. :air: Let us gays just get a standard LP to go with our collection pls.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Thanks 2
Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

How do we check with our local stores?

I just checked record store day and it showed a website with the stores that are taking part of it in my country.

Checked my city and contacted the store(s). Still waiting for an answer :bradley:

Pop Art

Oh my god my waiting for them to release a vinyl with the cover actually paid off (unlike me waiting for the EU Deluxe book to be released in the US). :giveup:

I'm so out of the loop with how RSD works though. I see from their website there's a handful of participating stores in my area — does that mean on June 12, they'll be selling these? :excited2:

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Oh my god my waiting for them to release a vinyl with the cover actually paid off (unlike me waiting for the EU Deluxe book to be released in the US). :giveup:

I'm so out of the loop with how RSD works though. I see from their website there's a handful of participating stores in my area — does that mean on June 12, they'll be selling these? :excited2:

It is basically random in terms of which store receives what, if your local shops don’t order it they won’t get it, but even if they do order it they might not get it because of the limited stock. Some stores will post a list on their social media what they received the night before RSD or morning of.

lilboyblue

How much do these usually go for? Might be my first vinyl purchase. The 20-page booklet and the fanzine is a NEED. (But I hope they do these for CDs because I'm not much of a viny collector)

• Like 1