Chromatica out now

other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• numb the flame

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

E MO TION

Omg, but I'm dissapointed at the fact that the vinyl is gonna be yellow and no bonus tracks when it's trifold, like come on are you really gonna waste like the boxset?

• Thanks 1
CatelynnMarie
6 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Omg, but I'm dissapointed at the fact that the vinyl is gonna be yellow and no bonus tracks when it's trifold, like come on are you really gonna waste like the boxset?

This but at least we are getting a proper gatefold. I’ll be LEAPING to my local record store for it 

• Like 1
E MO TION
1 minute ago, CatelynnMarie said:

This but at least we are getting a proper gatefold. I’ll be LEAPING to my local record store for it 

Same I'm gonna end up buying 2:laughga:

• YAAAS 1
numb the flame
24 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

It says it's the deluxe version, whether that be the target deluxe, box set deluxe with ROM and FW remixes or a new deluxe with new songs we don't know yet. 

16 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

14 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Same I'm gonna end up buying 2:laughga:

There will be a regular black LP in a gatefold alongside this RSD21 exclusive release if you can't get your hands on it. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Like 1
franminervini

I already tweeted a store here in Edinburgh asking specifically for the Chromatica new version lmao i will fight for it if it's necessary  :vegas:

💓⚔️ CHROMATICA FOREVER ⚔️💓
numb the flame
5 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I already tweeted a store here in Edinburgh asking specifically for the Chromatica new version lmao i will fight for it if it's necessary  :vegas:

I rung my local store and they said it's too early as the list of releases for RSD21 hasn't been released yet. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Sad 1
franminervini
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

No new tracks on it though 

Who cares sis at least we will get the proper vinyl we all deserve since the album came out :giveup:

💓⚔️ CHROMATICA FOREVER ⚔️💓
  • YAAAS 1
Stupid Oreo

Stores are closed here:cryga:

how do you piss lady gaga off? poke her face
numb the flame
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

Stores are closed here:cryga:

You might be able to do it online if they're closed. Last year in the UK they gave you an appointment and you would have to turn up for your appointed time to collect your wished purchases. 

PropaGaga
10 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It says it's the deluxe version, whether that be the target deluxe, box set deluxe with ROM and FW remixes or a new deluxe with new songs we don't know yet.

It’s just the standard album with no bonus tracks. The “deluxe” materials are the 3 panel gatefold sleeve, 28 page LP sized booklet, and fanzine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Aloe
45 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Will contact your local store(s)? :oprah:

Yes took them long enough for the album gatefold version :triggered:

Tinnitus15
Just now, PropaGaga said:

It’s just the standard album with no bonus tracks. The “deluxe” materials are the 3 panel gatefold sleeve, 28 page LP sized booklet, and fanzine.

40 page fanzine what does it mean though?

numb the flame
Just now, PropaGaga said:

Oh welp, so it's a 1 LP then not a double LP like I saw someone say?