tumblr_p0hbgxZo9c1vwvd1xo2_r1_400.gifv

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

What a weird statement to make, buttlicker vibes

why are you always so mean ? :fatcat:

1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

why are you always so mean ? :fatcat:

I just point out the bullshit that's why it's not positive cus bullshit is everywhere darling x

Varys
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Add me to ur ignore list darling

Or why don't you do better?

Like I always see you being negative and complain and be botherd about EVERYTHING.

Like you are bothered by the slightest things. Like Imagine living your life being botherd by everyting.

Why don't you keept it for your self? The negativity will consume you one day. No need to spread it around to everyone. One pandemic at a time pls 

You already sound like a lonely miserable bitter 75+ year old and your still a young person i assume. Yikes thats quiet sad :ohno:

Do Better :heart:

DanielM

I love her now, just because that's not a mainstream quote which means she really stans Gaga. She's paying attention 

23 minutes ago, Varys said:

Why don't you keept it for your self?

It's a public forum where people post about their opinion on pop culture and Gaga. If u cant handle differences of opinion do better, not me :) 

Varys
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It's a public forum where people post about their opinion on pop culture and Gaga. If u cant handle differences of opinion do better, not me :) 

I can handle different opinions. But you are just like SAD :wtf:

Just now, Varys said:

I can handle different opinions. But you are just like SAD :wtf:

And since I know it's a public forum, I accept your opinion of me, without telling you "why dont u keep it yourself" even tho you are commenting on me personally and I comment about pop culture. But you do you, and I do me.  If you can't handle my comments in the future, honestly just add me to your ignore list not saying it to sound sassy or bitter, but please don't think I will change my opinions and not post because you don't like to read it. :shrug:

Archived