buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Lucas

WOW the dumbness of some people is too strong :rip:

• Like 1

skaxboy
Posted (edited)

So Covid is only a threat to Texas when it’s coming from illegal immigrants? It’s as if the Texas governor is only okay with Texans to able to freely spread Covid.

If this governor is scared, maybe he should let his state know that the danger of Covid is still out there and wear a mask and physical distance from each other. He knows there will be a spike and is pushing that “it’s the Democrats fault” narrative immediately so he can keep his hands clean. 

Didn’t Ted Cruz go to Mexico and not quarantine after his return? That woman who got the case of water bottles from Ted should really go get tested. 

Edited by skaxboy
  • Like 4

SEANGT

what is left to say at this point 

• Like 1

Mister G
25 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He's a special kind of stupid.

weed

It makes me so angry how manipulative he/the republicans are. I love my mom, she loves me, but she is so invested in these stupid conspiracies and it’s so frustrating!!! These people are brainwashed 

JusKeepBreathin

Wait but weren't we the ones who brought Covid to Mexico?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ᱬ // GOᗪ Oᖴ ᗰIᔕᑕᕼIEᖴ ४ // 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖 ۞

AJRocketMan

Biting the hand that feeds you. He rejects Biden’s electoral victory, refuses to cooperate with him, gets his state SLAMMED by a winter storm, BEGS for federal aid which Biden gives to him without protest and any strings attached, lifts the mask mandate before the vaccine is officially out, and now he’s blaming Biden for coronavirus cases in Texas?! :fail:

I swear, Biden has the patience of a Saint. Not only does he have so much pressure on him from the left and right, he also has to deal with tremendous opposition from the increasingly radical and out-of-touch opposing party, Trump’s screw ups with the pandemic and the economy, rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement and catch up with the rest of the world, a really conservative Supreme Court, a super narrow majority in the House and Senate, and uncooperative, ungrateful state governments.

If New York or Massachusetts or California or Oregon had been slammed by a severe winter storm, lost power, and needed financial aid during the Trump years, Trump would have been kicking & screaming. Let’s not even BEGIN to mention talking crap about their state governments and working REALLY slow to deliver money and resources to them with A LOT of strings attached. Look what he did to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria! He clearly played favoritism with Texas after it got struck by Harvey.

r4therupbeat

TX governor got elected. by people. people actually voted for his dumb ass. wow