💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you still have your soccer mom account?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

So I was trying to log into Twitter and accuse logged into the wrong email. Turns out that email is attached to my old soccer mom account from the PI promo days 💀 what even was the point of these accounts? Do you still have yours? 

reysus
Just now, PlasticWeave said:

no

why do you have a soccer mum account :pole:

you must be new :billie: the most iconic ggd scam ever

ThisGuyTony
18 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

no

why do you have a soccer mum account :pole:

“You better be ready to request the song via Twitter.

If you have a stan twitter don't request using it. Radio hosts hate homosexuals and stan twitters, it's a fact. Make an account with a soccer mom selfie avatar, make your username something like 'ilovemykids123' and write a bio about how you have three kids and a husband.

Then write a tweet like '@RadioStation ahah my kids luv this new GaGa song!!! driving me mad on my way to work!! play it please'.

Trick the radio hosts into thinking the GP [general population] loves it.

If you have qualms about using someone's picture and 'impersonating' them on twitter, use a stock photo of a middle-aged woman/man. This way it's completely legal and you can't get in trouble for it but you will be helping radio DJ's all over the world think that the GP is actually living for the song, therefore playing it more often."

:billie: :billie:

Catnikko
25 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

“You better be ready to request the song via Twitter.

If you have a stan twitter don't request using it. Radio hosts hate homosexuals and stan twitters, it's a fact. Make an account with a soccer mom selfie avatar, make your username something like 'ilovemykids123' and write a bio about how you have three kids and a husband.

Then write a tweet like '@RadioStation ahah my kids luv this new GaGa song!!! driving me mad on my way to work!! play it please'.

Trick the radio hosts into thinking the GP [general population] loves it.

If you have qualms about using someone's picture and 'impersonating' them on twitter, use a stock photo of a middle-aged woman/man. This way it's completely legal and you can't get in trouble for it but you will be helping radio DJ's all over the world think that the GP is actually living for the song, therefore playing it more often."

:billie: :billie:

omg i remember those days :air: and spamming z100's song list request page

Shipper

My soccer mom is still active and I used it durning the Trump era to tweet. It seems like a legit soccer mom account with people following it now.

:vegas:

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

Pablo

Yes, I use it occasionally still. It's fun to troll people. 

Don't visit my profile

Archived