Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine is “sad” there are no more bands

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Supersonic

doesn't it strike anybody as incredibly ironic that he's complaining about the lack of bands when he's a judge on a reality TV comptetion show that specifically looks for solo acts and actively contributes to what he complains about?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Girl please. The cringeworthy music they produce isn’t even remotely close to being a “band”.

imsourcandy

He’s not even in a band lmao we have bands now they’re just doing what they want not pop stuff. 

pussycat

Not someone who makes boring generic shet music saying something like that :selena:

JusKeepBreathin

I mean, not true but go off Adam.

One Republic, The Killers, Fall Out Boy and others.

Does he mean new bands?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality

There are literally hundreds of thousands of smaller bands out there. How about you use your platform to lift some of them up, Adam? :oprah:

🃏🖤👹

PawsUpJago

Such a pathetic sell out, this truly shows how out of touch he is, there are so many bands and there will always be bands. But sorry yeah I forgot Maroon 5 invented bands 

Jose P
47 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m not I just didn’t express what I meant in a right way.. I meant as in popular bands.. If you look at charts before there were plenty of bends charting.. now they barely do decent numbers 

Oh ok I get it. I would like to add though that there might not be any bands (actual bands) charting on singles charts but many are still doing great numbers with albums.

Runway

It was only fitting that this person dismissed Gaga while metallica, a real band, stans her :bear:

xoxo Craig

I think its sad at the state of his band trying to hop onto anything that's trendy for a hit :billie:  I mean, how do you go from This Love to Girls Like You? The downfall is real 

End Racism Now

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Runway said:

It was only fitting that this person dismissed Gaga while metallica, a real band, stans her :bear:

Omg I hadn't even thought of that:staymad:  That makes his comments even funnier :billie:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Just A Holy Fool

Well thank goodness we still have Maroon 5 to get us through and hold the torch...

:ladyhaha:

Archived