🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bojo is the reason why Scottish independence is soaring - ex Labour chief

Miss Dolly

“BORIS Johnson’s “anti-Scottish” administration is driving support for independence, according to former Welsh Labour first minister.

Carwyn Jones warned the Prime Minister that the Union will break up within a decade if he continues to deny the democratic will of Scots”

Source: https://www.thenational.scot/news/19093487.boris-johnson-reason-support-independence-soaring-ex-labour-chief/

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

Chris Thomason

Support for independence literally just lost its lead in the polls. Independence is not "soaring".

• Like 1

bionic

Should he be more worried about the Welsh independence movement being a joke?? Wales will never be independent under Plaid Cymru

buy bionic

Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

Support for independence literally just lost its lead in the polls. Independence is not "soaring".

It’s not at all, it’s always been in the 50+% and still is :vegas: SNP membership is soaring tonight. 

• Thanks 1

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Should he be more worried about the Welsh independence movement being a joke?? Wales will never be independent under Plaid Cymru

Apparently Drakeford is coming around to the idea of an independent Wales. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

I'm sorry... one poll out of how many? Yeah, thought so :billie:

Independence is soaring, the majority of the 22 polls is mostly in favour of independence at roughly 55% or higher. WITHOUT an independence campaign. Independence is the majority held view in Scotland now. To act like its not is simply delusional

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s not at all, it’s always been in the 50+% and still is :vegas: SNP membership is soaring tonight. 

The way the unionists thought they did something, but it backfired instead :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Apparently Drakeford is coming around to the idea of an independent Wales. 

Labour actually acting progressively? Never thought I'd see the day! All my mates in Wales are in favour of Welsh independence :tony:   I just wish they had the same momentum that we have

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The way the unionists thought they did something, but it backfired instead :billie:

Definitely, at this point independence is inevitable. 

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Labour actually acting progressively? Never thought I'd see the day! All my mates in Wales are in favour of Welsh independence :tony:   I just wish they had the same momentum that we have

Remember we started at 28% in 2014 and look at us now. The union is crumbling. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Remember we started at 28% in 2014 and look at us now. The union is crumbling. 

True but also remember that independence has been a thing of conversation for a long time, and we have had referendums in the past. Wales (I think) is about 38% in favour of independence as of 2020/21... but I don't think they have actually considered having a referendum let alone have one held. 

And Nothern Ireland... there will be a United Ireland within the next deacde or two

End Racism Now

Miss Dolly
23 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

True but also remember that independence has been a thing of conversation for a long time, and we have had referendums in the past. Wales (I think) is about 38% in favour of independence as of 2020/21... but I don't think they have actually considered having a referendum let alone have one held. 

And Nothern Ireland... there will be a United Ireland within the next deacde or two

Yeah, Wales is slowly bubbling over. It’s kind of on simmer right. I say they will have one if we leave the union and they will be a United Ireland before 2030, definitely. 

Miss Dolly

@xoxo Craig Wee bit of a good news, roughly 7000 people has joined the SNP tonight including myself. We are going to take down the union. 

• YAAAS 1