💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams discusses Taylor Swift calling out Netflix

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ryusei
18 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Not "expected to shut up", expected to have a sense of humor when it's just silly sitcom jokes that EVERY celebs deal with, males or females. A joke about dating a lot is FAR from the worst jokes sitcom made about celebs. Even the jokes about brad and Angelina adopting kids the same way you buy/collect fournitures were tougher than that.

"Invalidated her talent"? How? Why being so dramatic lol? Since she's around I hear folks complimenting her songwriting so let's not invent drama.

Also nobody's "dictating" anything, they just give their views since it's the point of a forum. Tay stans often act as if she was the ultimate martyr and often it's over nothing or close.

She did it way more than these dudes tho and hers weren't just romantic relationships songs it was bashing songs that even included her exes name sometimes. There's no sexism here, just that she was more spiteful about it so of course it became a running gag that she would later destroy her boyfriend in a song like she does every year etc.

Yeah "have a sense of humor" y'all are really bringing out the incel arguments today. You try being dragged through the media on a daily for something and still be expected to have a sense of humor about it. 

Musery

3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah "have a sense of humor" y'all are really bringing out the incel arguments today. You try being dragged through the media on a daily for something and still be expected to have a sense of humor about it. 

Poor millionaire drying her tears with 100 dollar bills because someone said she dates a lot :/

MJHolland
12 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree but when it keeps being mocked about, it must get tiring and heavy. She writes about her romantic rships, BIG DEAL, a lot of men do it but are never mocked, WHY? that's the question. WHY? Why is a certain John never mocked, or a certain red head or a certain Justin who was once upon a time in love with a Selena. Why is Taylor the target of these mockeries? Questions to think about

Drake get's mocked for it all the time? 

Taylor has a right to be offended, but the way she publicly threw Miss Americana in Netflix's face as if that's supposed to mean anything was tacky. This joke is such a deep cut on a not-so-popular show. It's cringey. Like complain all you want, but don't you have the phone number for the leadership of Netflix lmao? 

OutsideWoodys
13 hours ago, Ryusei said:

It's funny how she is expected to just shut up when she is offended by a joke that made a joke of her career and invalidated her talent from like 2008 - 2016. People still dictating how others are supposed to feel about situations they can't relate to in 2021. Sad.  

And Wendy has  about the most ourdated view on pretty much ANYTHING so it's even more sad to agree with this bitter woman.

How is pointing out that she’s had a lot of boyfriends invalidating her music career? Remember when people used to be able to laugh at themselves? Taylor is attempting to destroy a television show that employs hundreds of people because they pointed out something truthful about her that’s been said a million times. She has had a lot of boyfriends - she needs to get over herself 

Guillaume Hamon
19 hours ago, Ryusei said:

And here we go with the absurd comparisons with incels lmao...

Oh please one is not "dragged" for silly jokes. Have fun with this huge victimization of people who can live it easily if they know what a joke is and are not drama king/queen the way you are.

Just see how passive agressive and dramatic you are while trying to shame folks who don't think like you...

Naak Le Vaar

I just know if it was Gaga that was being made fun of like that, many of you guys would be upset and defensive. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Luna Lovegood

if this happened to Gaga y’all wouldn’t say wendy is right for what she said and will drag her to filth. the hypocrisy...

luna’s advocate

ZiggyZiggs
26 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I just know if it was Gaga that was being made fun of like that, many of you guys would be upset and defensive. 

actually the funny thing is gaga was made fun on the show lmfaooo, there was a whole scene were they talked about gaga in a negative light. do u see us be mad about it?

Naak Le Vaar
12 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

actually the funny thing is gaga was made fun on the show lmfaooo, there was a whole scene were they talked about gaga in a negative light. do u see us be mad about it?

I detect passive aggression in your last statement. So yeah. You sound defensive about it. There's always one guy like you saying "well I'm not-" I didn't ask for you. Whenever the slightest shade is thrown at Gaga a lot of people in the fandom don't like it. 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, Lucas said:

I love Taylor but Wendy is right... It's just a harmless joke on a cheap show. It's not that serious.

Period. 

ZiggyZiggs
10 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I detect passive aggression in your last statement. So yeah. You sound defensive about it. There's always one guy like you saying "well I'm not-" I didn't ask for you. Whenever the slightest shade is thrown at Gaga a lot of people in the fandom don't like it. 

???????

u said ‘what if Gaga was made fun of like that’ and I said that she was, on the same exact show lol. I did t see anyone treeing #RESPECTLADYGAGA on Twitter for two whole days and I didn’t see Gaga get mad or tweet about it, she’s got better things to do. 

also again huh???? what even is your problem lol? I directly replied to your comment cuz this is a public forum, that’s what you do on a public forum. If you detected passive aggressiveness, it’s not coming from me, you’re projecting. And anyone who’s read both of our comments can clearly see who’s being unnecessarily rude to who. Good day. 

Naak Le Vaar
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

???????

u said ‘what if Gaga was made fun of like that’ and I said that she was, on the same exact show lol. I did t see anyone treeing #RESPECTLADYGAGA on Twitter for two whole days and I didn’t see Gaga get mad or tweet about it, she’s got better things to do. 

also again huh???? what even is your problem lol? I directly replied to your comment cuz this is a public forum, that’s what you do on a public forum. If you detected passive aggressiveness, it’s not coming from me, you’re projecting. And anyone who’s read both of our comments can clearly see who’s being unnecessarily rude to who. Good day. 

Yeah you didn't read my post at all. Point to where I was "rude". I wasnt. If anything you prove my point. Come back when you can learn how to read.

ZiggyZiggs
37 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Yeah you didn't read my post at all. Point to where I was "rude". I wasnt. If anything you prove my point. Come back when you can learn how to read.

“I sense passive aggressiveness” said in a passive aggressive tone. 

“there always one guy like you-”

“I didn’t ask for you”

yea those are all very kind statements to make :awkney:

Archived