💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is Trending On Twitter (Again)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

Haha never knew this was Taylor Daily 😂. Guys, I don't think it's as deep as everyone is making out, we have just forgotten how to take and ignore stupid jokes, Taylor is a very defensive person for something she built around herself very publicly (again, not a reason to shame someone, dating a lot etc. shouldn't be seen as a bad thing regardless of gender) I think what rubbed people the wrong way is the constant victimhood, and self-awareness only seems to be displayed by her when it's in an ironic tone. 

Think about how many celebs could have sued over their portrayals on cartoons or even direct parodies that were containing much more brutal and damaging subject matter. 

I'm a bit over her equating any critique toward her (besides the exes thing because I do believe it is sexist in the bigger picture) as this larger feminist issue always, sometimes the hate is just about her and her music, or how she presents herself through her music. Let's not go into her support of LGBTQ coming across like a corporate logo changing to a rainbow for a month 😂

I dunno, again I don't think this is the reason every single person hates her, and it absolutely shouldn't be. Lots of people don't like her because she comes across super unlikeable and makes awful music. 

I'm rambling, but to clarify, I think the joke in question is unfunny and jokes about her exes are very outdated as she has seemed happily hitched for a long while now, but I think a lot of the aim at her over these issues are fuelled by her just overall, outside of her rabid fans, unlikeable persona that generally to the masses does not seem genuine in the slightest. 

Disagreeing with the sexism - still think she's a dickhead. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

I’m always on the fence about liking Taylor, but these “cancel parties” are so lame. :smh: :flop: 

Naak Le Vaar
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

See Taylor is trying to keep her sanity. Bottle up your issues too long and you shave yourself bald and get a public mental breakdown.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Noah
39 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Because her entire brand is "oh woe is me, please give me sympathy." 

So why do YOU care about her Brand? What does that got to do with you?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

vyniildisk
24 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

See Taylor is trying to keep her sanity. Bottle up your issues too long and you shave yourself bald and get a public mental breakdown.

:triggered:

Biggest Bitch
41 minutes ago, littleboyblue said:

Taylor talking about HER OWN LIFE EXPERIENCE vs. other people weighing in on her life maliciously? I think there's a big difference.

No there's not. When she wrote those songs, she did the same. I love how everyone is trying to defend her "cause she's talking about her own life experience". She shamed her exes for dumping her, she's not better :trollga:

Taylor Swift deserves better fans.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, gag said:

Taylor Swift deserves better fans.

so does lady gaga and literally every other pop star. 

all stan culture is toxic and you’re delusional if you were thinking otherwise 

vyniildisk
7 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

woow, first of all, people back then used to say "you know what i mean" a lot and it's fvckin annoying

second, why that guy thinks Britney is responsible for his daughter when she becomes a teenager? he IS THE DAD, not Britney! what a stupid mentality

Third, what a fvcking nightmare of a video, i am glad we are not THIS BAD anymore, i mean, we still haave a lot to work to do as a society but this is just stupid, it makes my blood boil

and btw Britney was way too nice, using that sweet voice to reply to all of them, i would tell them to FVCK THE F*** OFF

idiots! all of them

JINNOCIDE

I feel like everyone saying she's "bashing her exes" in her songs doesn't even know most lyrics in her songs.

She hardly does it in a revengeful way (excluding some old ones, when, you know, she was a teenager. I don't know about Reputation forward, tho).

Also, while mostly about relationships, there's other themes... and yet I call out people about how they're being judgmental about someone writing about love relationships while basically all singers have 90% of their catalogue about love songs...

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

FentyGa
7 hours ago, frederiickx said:

and how did that end up for her:huntyga:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I feel like everyone saying she's "bashing her exes" in her songs doesn't know most lyrics in her songs.

She hardly does it in a revengeful way (excluding some old ones, when, you know, she was a teenager. I don't know about Reputation forward, tho).

REPUTATION is a bad bixh mood and we are here for it, no slander allowed for Taylucifer Snakift

JINNOCIDE
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

REPUTATION is a bad bixh mood and we are here for it, no slander allowed for Taylucifer Snakift

I just didn't feel the vibe :messga: I like 'Delicate' tho.

It's not that I don't like it, I didn't even listen to it.

At the time I just didn't feel the need to listen to her record, idk (and I didn't listen to the newer ones :selena:)

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

vyniildisk
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

I didn't felt the vibe :messga: I like 'Delicate' tho.

It's not that I don't like it, I didn't even listen to it.

At the time I just didn't feel the need to listen to her record, idk (and I didn't listen to the newer ones :selena:)

is because you are no longer in your REPUTATION era, you are probs in your Folklore era :sis:

Archived