• Created
  • Last Reply
rence a deux

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚱.

BLACKOUTbritney

Can she please just stay brunette from now on :diane:

holy scheisse

BIIIITCHHH . She needs to stay brunette it's simply iconique on that legendary scalp of hers 

Justin Drew Bieber

Question... why doesn’t she post pics like this on Instagram? :duck: Or would she get in trouble since she doesn’t “own” the photos? I remember someone had an issue with that

thatfoxyfeeling
25 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Question... why doesn’t she post pics like this on Instagram? :duck: Or would she get in trouble since she doesn’t “own” the photos? I remember someone had an issue with that

It's obvious she doesn't care about how many likes or followers she has on social media anymore. She only really posts on social media when she has a new project to promote so she'll probably post about Gucci when it's the premiere/awards season. 

Gaby15
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Yes, she should buy the photos of herself. For example, she bought news agency photos of the Oscars and the inauguration, so she wants to post a picture of important events.

LilyLark
4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It's obvious she doesn't care about how many likes or followers she has on social media anymore. She only really posts on social media when she has a new project to promote so she'll probably post about Gucci when it's the premiere/awards season. 

Agree. I think she basically uses it for charity + her projects nowadays with the occasional (very rare) shout out to friends/fans. I think we'll get some pap photos, though. She probably has a deal with the paps to give them some photos ever so often so they don't stalk her 24/7 otherwise...and also because her team is aware the fans like seeing photos of her serving looks.

Karen Smith

She looks exactly like my mum and my aunt with brown hair, I swear :flutter:

LilyLark

Very elegant. Love how she went from a 70s rich b*tch mistress or mob wife look in the leopard print caftan dress from several days ago to a 1950s movie star vibe in this look.

Linus Gaga
25 minutes ago, Little99 said:

She looks exactly like my mum and my aunt with brown hair, I swear :flutter:

have they ever bleached it blonde? :wtfga:

Gaga in your haus

Hit me a message and say hi !

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

have they ever bleached it blonde? :wtfga:

Gaga in your haus

No haha, but yeah, now I have many Gagas fighting each other in my house. 

Archived