Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Shale101
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

EW you sick f*ck, why the F*CK would that make me (or anyone) "feel better"?!?! It's so clear that you're also a pervert the way you're going in so hard to defend James.

I'm also just jumping back in here to clarify that child ****, which James admitted to soliciting in this case, is a federal crime and is illegal in all 50 states. 

Again, wtf is wrong with you... 

That's literally the definition of statuary rape. The only person telling you that you were raped is Merriam Webster bish lmao

Do you understand sarcasm?  Bozo......my point is that laws are just that.... laws.  They don't ALWAYS make sense.  Morals and laws don't  always overlap.  Does is make sense that an adult can have sex with a 16 year old but also can be thrown in jail for receiving a naked picture from that same 16 year old?  Did you know if you turn 18  and police find a bunch of naked pictures of YOURSELF from when you were 17 on your laptop you can be charged for having child ****?  You must be aware that homosexual sex under that law is generally considered DEVIANT SEX and a crime!  Some states have changed these archaic  laws but not all.  Obviously you are aware some countries you can be killed for being gay.  My point being once again.....laws are just laws and sometimes they make sense and sometimes they don't.  Morally I don't believe James Charles should be interacting with boys under 18 but I also think morally underage guys shouldn't be trying to set him up.  It's CLEAR you are bat **** crazy and let your emotions dictate all your thoughts.  Learn some reasoning and critical thinking skills.  Like I said maybe you were abused so this topic is one big trigger for you.      

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
45 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

Do you understand sarcasm?  Bozo......my point is that laws are just that.... laws.  They don't ALWAYS make sense.  Morals and laws don't  always overlap.  Does is make sense that an adult can have sex with a 16 year old but also can be thrown in jail for receiving a naked picture from that same 16 year old?  Did you know if you turn 18  and police find a bunch of naked pictures of YOURSELF from when you were 17 on your laptop you can be charged for having child ****?  You must be aware that homosexual sex under that law is generally considered DEVIANT SEX and a crime!  Some states have changed these archaic  laws but not all.  Obviously you are aware some countries you can be killed for being gay.  My point being once again.....laws are just laws and sometimes they make sense and sometimes they don't.  Morally I don't believe James Charles should be interacting with boys under 18 but I also think morally underage guys shouldn't be trying to set him up.  It's CLEAR you are bat **** crazy and let your emotions dictate all your thoughts.  Learn some reasoning and critical thinking skills.  Like I said maybe you were abused so this topic is one big trigger for you.      

You are a delusional pervert

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Can y'all chill?

Let's just all agree James is dumb and should stop trying to hook up with his fans. Especially when some of them are underaged, regardless of whether or not he's knows it or he's being set up by said minor.

He keeps putting himself in this situation so now he has to deal with the consequences.

But we don't need to be trying to gut each other over semantics and what-if's :huntyga:

🖤

Archived