💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Hurem
1 minute ago, Edu said:

He clearly contradicted himself seconds later.

You taking his words out of context is disgusting. It's very clear that by "absolute youngest" he meant as young as you can legally go - which is 18 (hence why he said 18/19). But twisting words to fit your narrative is snowflake's cancel culture 101 so I'm not really surprised :) 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shale101
1 minute ago, Edu said:

He clearly contradicted himself seconds later. You don’t aim at the “absolute youngest” just for them to “look a little bit older”. It makes no sense. Of course he wouldn’t say on a podcast that he wants to date an underage boy, he’s not stupid like you for being out in the open defending a relationship like this. :bear:

Ok so by your interpretation......18,19 is a lie.......he didn't mean that so....Absolute youngest.  So he is interested in dating 9 or 10 year olds?  12?  

Just now, Hurem said:

You taking his words out of context is disgusting. It's very clear that by "absolute youngest" he meant as young as you can legally go - which is 18 (hence why he said 18/19). But twisting words to fit your narrative is snowflake's cancel culture 101 so I'm not really surprised :) 

Unlike you and the other member defending James, I do not find it appropriate for him to want to engage in a relationship with a boy that looks extremely young. If you can’t sense what’s implied by him saying “the absolute youngest” then you’re straight up stupid. :bear:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Shale101
3 minutes ago, Edu said:

Unlike you and the other member defending James, I do not find it appropriate for him to want to engage in a relationship with a boy that looks extremely young. If you can’t sense what’s implied by him saying “the absolute youngest” then you’re straight up stupid. :bear:

HE IS SAYING THE ABSOLUTE YOUNGEST HE WOULD DATE IS A 18/19 Y/O.......what are you not getting.  You must be the stupid one.  If you don't believe him and think he is lying then that's ok.  Either he is a liar or he isn't and if you believe he is a liar then I guess you are taking the one part of his sentence as truth.  " the absolute youngest".....so i guess you think he wants to date babies.  

1 minute ago, Shale101 said:

HE IS SAYING THE ABSOLUTE YOUNGEST HE WOULD DATE IS A 18/19 Y/O.......what are you not getting.  You must be the stupid one.  If you don't believe him and think he is lying then that's ok.  Either he is a liar or he isn't and if you believe he is a liar then I guess you are taking the one part of his sentence as truth.  " the absolute youngest".....so i guess you think he wants to date babies.  

And according to you that would be okay since he would only be sexting them and not “grabbing their crotch” like you’ve stated 2 pages ago. Anyone who’s defending his actions make me sick to my stomach and it’s the sole reason why I’m even replying to you and the other sick f*ck above.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Shale101
Just now, Edu said:

And according to you that would be okay since he would only be sexting them and not “grabbing their crotch” like you’ve stated 2 pages ago. Anyone who’s defending his actions make me sick to my stomach and it’s the sole reason why I’m even replying to you and the other sick f*ck above.

What would be ok?....for him to date a 18/19 y/o.....Sure.  What are you even talking about..... sexting them....and not "grabbing their crotch".  You can't even make a coherent  point.  Try harder.    

:madge:

1 hour ago, Shale101 said:

Sending an allegedly unwanted butt picture I personally do not consider sexual assault.  If James Charles met this kid and grabbed his crotch then yes I would say throw him in jail.  

🌹 free britney 🌹

tylerjs
3 hours ago, Shale101 said:

I don't agree with you and at the same time do agree with you.  16 years old is not a child....A child is someone who gets babysat......a child has not gone through puberty.  A child is not someone capable of producing children yet.  While 16 years old is NOT a child I also do not consider someone that age an adult.  Our brains are not fully formed at 16 years old.  Laws in different states and countries are different.  If a 21 year old has sex with a 17 year old in one state its legal and all good but in another state he is a "predator"...or a "pedophile".  The legal law to me is not the same as the moral law.  I in no way support a 30 year old having sex with a 16 years old in a state or country where it's legal.  I think it's creepy and weird even it it's legal.  I don't think you can accuse someone who is relatively young like James (21) of being a predator or pedophile( Given the facts.  Of course there are some cases of young people being pedophiles).  These are very harsh accusations.  Do I think he has made smart decisions? No,  of course not.  He is young and thinking with his **** clearly and not being careful enough!  However just because James isn't being very careful does not inherently mean this 16 y/o is some innocent abused victim, he certainly is not.  They didn't even meet for god sakes.  He sent a picture of his butt!!! You aren't traumatized ! Get a life and stop looking for views and exposure.   

He doesn’t have to be expressly “traumatized” for it to be inherently immoral and wrong, though. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Shale101
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

:madge:

yeesss.....i know what I said....and your point/argument from that quote is what exactly? 

1 minute ago, Shale101 said:

yeesss.....i know what I said....and your point/argument from that quote is what exactly? 

That you are dumb.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Shale101
3 minutes ago, soularpower said:

He doesn’t have to be expressly “traumatized” for it to be inherently immoral and wrong, though. 

I agree....I just don't feel comfortable with labeling someone as a predator or pedophile from such an incident especially since we don't know, through a police investigation, of whether he knew his age or not at the time.

JesseBabe

I think for starters, James should stop trying to bang his fans. That's a hella weird power dynamic. Second of all, I don't understand what's not clicking with him, and why he continuously gets himself in these situations and then is surprised when the result is the same.

Also, if it's true that this kid is actually taking this to court, it's not going to look good for James. Regardless of whether or not he "knew" this guy's age, he still send nudes to an underaged teen. Idk a lot of judges that are going to take too kindly to that. 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Shale101 said:

Did he know he was 16?  Is that what the police investigation states?  I guess you would feel better if he had sex with him instead in one of the many legal states instead of asking for a picture.  

EW you sick f*ck, why the F*CK would that make me (or anyone) "feel better"?!?! It's so clear that you're also a pervert the way you're going in so hard to defend James.

I'm also just jumping back in here to clarify that child ****, which James admitted to soliciting in this case, is a federal crime and is illegal in all 50 states. 

Again, wtf is wrong with you... 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Please don't let these snowflakes get under your skin. I was also told by certain people I was raped/groomed just because I had sex with an adult when I was 17 :rip: People at 16/17 are not idiots who cannot make their owns decisions. Whether they're good or bad, they're their decisions.

That's literally the definition of statuary rape. The only person telling you that you were raped is Merriam Webster bish lmao

Hurem
1 hour ago, Edu said:

Aw, look at you being triggered :sara: Hope you can find some more interviews that you can twist to fit your narrative. :heart:

15 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Aw, look at you being triggered :sara: Hope you can find some more interviews that you can twist to fit your narrative. :heart:

Have a good one, sister! :)

🌹 free britney 🌹

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived