šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

I Care A Lot

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

freezer bride

i hated it. they tried to ā€˜girl bossā€™ a character who literally takes advantage of elderly. i just sat there thinking: why am i watching this? the two women were so unlikeable

ā™„.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beli8

It was good. But as for bizarre Netflix originals I would say that What Happened To Monday was better.

CubbyGaga
9 hours ago, River said:

A typical movie for gays who can't move on from the bitchy women type characters and the bitch idea itself :lana:

Says the user with a screaming housewife in their profile pictureĀ :huntyga:

CubbyGaga
7 hours ago, bleach cake said:

i hated it. they tried to ā€˜girl bossā€™ a character who literally takes advantage of elderly. i just sat there thinking: why am i watching this? the two women were so unlikeable

Thatā€™s what makes the movie so great though. Ā Miss Pike makes you HATE her character with a seething rage. Ā Youā€™re supposed to hate her. Ā 

nodandsmile

I am a flop Rosamund stan 'cause I haven't it watched yetĀ :toofunny:Ā  but will!!!

unrelated but the way I screamed when I saw this

a670.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Cavadour

I love Rosamund. She never afraid to play such perfect b*tches !Ā 

4 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:
12 hours ago, bleach cake said:

Thatā€™s what makes the movie so great though. Ā Miss Pike makes you HATE her character with a seething rage. Ā Youā€™re supposed to hate her. Ā 

Same type of fraud was about to happen to my old aunt some years ago. But she called me one day before signing the papers...

In that little town she lived, some local woman came to her door pretending to help elderly as financial guidance for the tax report. My aunt trusted her cause that woman was an official administrative. So she did that helping job two years in a row. My aunt was a childless widow and the little house she lived in was her property. One day that woman coerced her in a subtle way to write down a holographic (handwritten) will, so the local administration could inherit her money and property. The original text was typewritten so my aunt only had to write down a copy and sign it. But during the process, the woman was in a sudden hurry to get it done and my aunt felt that pressure and became suspicious. That's when she called me (as nephew and godson, I was her closest relative).

I was in shock and I told the story to a lawyer friend of mine. He said that this process was called "inheritance appropriation" and that such an illegal behaviour was common in our beautiful country. He told me it was a bad idea to report this to the police cause the whole thing could backfire : the admin would deny any wrong doing and I could finally appear as the one who acted upon my aunt to make her change her mind. My friend told me I'd better secure these papers as proof and to protect my aunt in event of a subsequent similar offense.

I followed that advice and It worked.

Now. Guess what : I Care A Lot was such a pleasure to watch for me. These women are totally hateful and it's a good thing. In a prophylactic way. Once again reality surpasses fiction. Such nasty vultures are everywhere. Just a head's up.Ā 

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

14 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

If you havenā€™t watched I Care A Lot on Netflix, do it NOW. Ā It is hands-down the best Netflix original movie. Ā Rosamund Pike is a boss a*s b*tch. Ā I was gagging the entire time. Ā And the ending is WILD. Ā We have no choice but to stan.Ā :giveup:

tenor.gif?itemid=20494982

PERIOD! This movie is everything!Ā 
also, Iā€™m happy to see Eiza GonzĆ”lez in this movie šŸ˜

River
5 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Says the user with a screaming housewife in their profile pictureĀ :huntyga:

Soo u didnā€™t watch wandavision but ok lolĀ 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

The Shallow

Really wanted to like this, but ended up hating it!! I know it's kind of the point, but I just could not get behind the main character, maybe it's because I love Diane Wiest so much and I felt so bad for herĀ :cryga:

It's pretty decent! I wish it was more of a satire, it was so close to being a funny meta-take on late stage capitalism butĀ the girlboss-ification of the protagonist felt really earnest a lot of the time, so that took me out of it. The script needs one or two rewrites IMO. That being said, it'sĀ so stylish and entertaining, plusĀ Rosamund Pike eats UP this type of character.

I also liked how casual the lesbian relationship was, it was never even raised up that they were lesbians it was just how things were.

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, tonyamaya said:

PERIOD! This movie is everything!Ā 
also, Iā€™m happy to see Eiza GonzĆ”lez in this movie šŸ˜

Eiza needs to improved her acting tbh, in some parts she seem so fake and forced

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Eiza needs to improved her acting tbh, in some parts she seem so fake and forced

Yes. Totally agree, but you know, thatā€™s the reason no one is talking about her for her role. I hope she improves

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, tonyamaya said:

Yes. Totally agree, but you know, thatā€™s the reason no one is talking about her for her role. I hope she improves

i'm rooting for her

Archived